Holidays/Vacation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO! Stay in!

Have a read through the current turn threads. So far, we have three cities, have explored a far proportion of our continent, and are currently trying to decide what to do with a free settler we got, whilst we carry on exploration. You should be able to catch up fairly quickly! :)

I'll be off from wednesday until friday.
So I won't be posting after the tuesday-turn and will return after the saturday-turn. In the meanwhile the deputy foreign advisor (Jayne) should step in.

MonkE mentioned that he won't be here from Monday until Friday next week so I thought I'd point out that I've got to go to Liverpool for training with work and so I won't be here on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll be back on Monday to make sure that things went all right with the weekend's turns.
Remember - the week after next is time for more elections! :)

I will be unavailable from Oct 23-26 due to moving. MonkE
has graciously agreed to sub for me.

On the assumption that the Holidays Thread was for
individuals to announce absences, I'm putting this into
its own little thread as it concerns the upcoming Thanksgiving
holiday (28-29/11 USA), and Christmas/New Years period (everyone).

Basically, do the citizens think that we should be
thinking about skipping a turn period for Thanksgiving, and
another 1-3 turns during Christmas? Thought this might
be worth discussing ahead of time.

Duke of Malrborough: If you think a separate thread
inappropriate, then please merge this into the Holdays Thread.

Originally posted by Serutan
Duke of Malrborough: If you think a separate thread
inappropriate, then please merge this into the Holdays Thread.

Not inapproptiate, but just to keep the threads simplified and avoid confusion for future vacation postings. :)

Great topic to bring up, BTW. :goodjob:

Dear everybody
Unfortunatly, I'm not going to be available until the end of this years....! :(
I will continue to read posts, but cannot participate like now...
I ask Jayne to designate another deputy for her science ministery.

See you soon..................

Well, Rout was runner-up so I guess I appoint him!. I'll post the results of my science poll before I leave, but I doubt there will be much call for the services of the Science Department for a while.

I wont be able to post for awhile as our phone line has stopped working so I can no longer go on the net and BT will be coming around on the 14th to fix it so its going to be awhile...

Just FYI,

I will be putting in some major hours at work for our system conversion. So many hours that they felt my hour long commute to work didn't allow enough time for me to sleep, so they are putting me up in a hotel near work.

I can still post from work (time allowing), but may not have access to the game or forums other than that. I'm trying to see about bringing my home computer system to the hotel, so we'll see.

H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R   N U F

In Little Nemo, we are Celebrating the New Year, January 1st, 1300AD ! Good Night, then Good Morning. And say Good Bye to Trondheim !

Well, it may be a bit redundant, because I've hardly been contributing much here at all in the last few months, although I did have a bit of a revival over the xmas period. :)

But anyway, I'm off on holiday for the next few weeks, although I might find an excuse to pop in and lurk (I've been lurking here a bit lately - I saw the timely demise of the vikings :goodjob: :) )

But good luck with it all!

I'll not be able to participate much the week to come, since there is a lot of work in school and I'm going skiing this thursday. I'll be back Monday, but will still have a lot to do. I'm having a spring vacation in two weeks though and hopefully will be able to participate more then.:)
So someone will have to take over the war-planning, Naervod?
I'm sorry to let you down again :(

i will be in Washington DC until next Saturday. Civ General will take over for the week as he is my deputy. See you guys in a week ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom