1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Holidays/Vacation thread

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Game of Democracy II' started by Dell19, Jul 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naervod

naervod My current user title

There is a big storm in the DC area so my flight got pushed back a day. I am still coming home on Saturday.

2. naervod

Now im going... except im going to Santa Cruz instead

3. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

Versailles City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    CivGeneral Returns to the Civ2 DG

I have returned to the Civ2 DG. I have not left a message that I had left since I kind of drifted silently into the shaddows since I am more involved with the Civ3 DG since I am used to having a Turn Chat and Turn Chat instruction thread. I know I had been elected Military Advisor earlyer, I am sorry I had failed you in not posting disscutions, polls, and other stuff, since as I said before I am used to having a Turn Chat and Turn Chat Instruction thread. I know I have asked "How the turns are played" already, But I need to get used to the idea of a Chat Turnless game since I was chating with Octavian tonight and he said that the Civ3 Multi-Site Demogame would be played like the Civ2 DG. I have been gone a while and I am worried that my Military Deputy Status has been taken away due to my recent AWOL. And I wish to have someone teach me the step by step on how to play in a Turn Chatless Game.

4. Duke of Marlbrough

Duke of Marlbrough The Quiet Moderator Retired Moderator

Simple, the President plays the turn and posts a new thread. In that thread the President will normally post the next time they plan to play. You download the game and read the thread.

If you need to make polls and such to decide the course of action then you make new threads in the forum. Once you work out your recommnedation, you post a summary of your plan in the game thread, hopefully at least a day before the President is scheduled to play again. That's basically it.

5. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

Versailles City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    Thanks, Hopefully I can make it through the game without tripping overmyself. now to find someone to guide me, hey theres Naervoid and Octavian

CivGeneral heads to Naervoid and Octavian

6. naervod

Welcomes CG

Don't worry, I'll help you out if you have any questions.

Also, I am back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.