Holidays

Robi D

Minister of (Dis)Order
It hasn't been discussed yet, but the holidays are approaching.

With the Civ 3 MTDG last year for the period between Christmas Eve and New Years Day we relaxed the 24hrs rule to 48hrs.

Personally i'm happy to go with that plan again but some people might have other ideas.

Discuss it in the teams?

Or discuss it here and there for extra benefit to everything.

I prefer just having a relaxed couple of weeks with no turn limit with each team playing it as and when they can :)

It can be discussed here and within the teams if they want to.

This is a good time to discuss and find out who (if anyone) will be available. As far as Aloha goes, i'm hosting the festivities this year so i will be able to play the turns without problems.

I think we still need to have some sort of a limit, but 48 hours sounds fine with me, if you guys want to do it from the 24th -> 1st, or starting earlier, around the 21st or something. Let's see what others have to say.

Well we had a limit for a while but we have also had some people go over it with out any issues. Lets just relax the limit and let people enjoy time with their families. We dont actually have to have a limit around this time of year. Lets just go with NO limit play it if you can from the 22 to the 2nd.( travel time for those visiting family)

Epsilon Team!

Will be able to maintain it's 12 Hr Turn around :)

:xmas: Team Piffle should be all good. :xmascheers:
Can we call for a moratorium on all wars too? It's the holiday season and all. :xeyes:

:xmas: Team Piffle should be all good. :xmascheers:
Can we call for a moratorium on all wars too? It's the holiday season and all. :xeyes:

What if there arn't any war to have a moratorium on?:p

Whose says there won't be?

Should we also declare a universal moratorium on whipping - no slaves like to lose their parents around the holidays?

Should we be obliged to offer neighbors gifts of techs in keeping with the Holiday Spirit?

What if a team has no religion?... Would they be bound by the moratorium?

Whose says there won't be?

Should we also declare a universal moratorium on whipping - no slaves like to lose their parents around the holidays?

Should we be obliged to offer neighbors gifts of techs in keeping with the Holiday Spirit?

What if a team has no religion?... Would they be bound by the moratorium?
Interesting....I like it.
Maybe we could call it the holiday season ruleset. UN vote? :xbiggrin: :xmastree:

So it seems everyone has agreed on 48hrs more or less from the 24/12 to the 2/1.

So that would be appox. be 1 turn each:)

Top Bottom