• holy smokes

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • holy christ on a cracker

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • meh

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • huh?

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • im pissed perfs had the polls close in a week so i couldn't be cagey and vote after the dust settled

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • good thinking perfs on the polls timeout

• this is all mere prelude to giant death robots taking over

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • it's rigged i tell you rigged

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • why aren't you talking more about biden perfs it's really about biden

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • trump is criminal scum

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • joe biden is criminal scum

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • hunter biden is criminal scum

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • mashed potatoes and gravy

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • mashed potatoes alone

• gravy alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • neither mashed potatoes nor gravy

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • [insert poll option here]

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think there's anything that would convince that sharing passwords is ever an acceptable means to an end. Don't share passwords is sacred.

If the government has a interest in not having employee Twitter accounts that it doesn't have control over, off the top of my head, it has a couple legitimate, and more practical options:

1. Convince/pay/legislate Twitter to create a role-based interface where accounts can be designated as administrators to other accounts, and then require government employees to have an official government account as their administrator account.
2. Prohibit government employees from having Twitter accounts.

And the government already has a legitimate avenue to obtain control of Twitter accounts in case of national security or w/e - they get a warrant and fax it to Twitter. (Or maybe they just call up a pre-established contact at Twitter without any oversight.)

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project <------ we are here now

Report: Rudy Giuliani Was in Talks to Receive Half a Million from Ukraine
The Washington Post reports that Giuliani, Trump’s personal attorney and top dog on the Ukraine campaign, “negotiated this year to represent Ukraine’s top prosecutor for at least $200,000 during the same months that [he] was working with the prosecutor to dig up dirt on former vice president Joe Biden, according to people familiar with the discussions.” Really, the comedy just writes itself

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/11/rudy-giuliani-ukraine-payments

This doesn't count since Trump just threw him under the Bus. Surprise.

Rather informative description of origins of the ongoing attempted coup in the US. Inevitably the agents of imperial politics and turn against their emperors and forster political instability at home, not just in the foreign countries they were supposed to target.

And I'm calling it a coup because of where it started: the CIA.

Last edited:
And I'm calling it a coup because of where it started: the CIA.

Remember when one president was impeach over a blow job
Then the next president got the first 3000 deadd americans for free, two invasions and collapsed the world economy ?

Yeah, I always laugh laugh when they throw around the coup word. It's not like Nancy is going to take charge.

It isn't a coup against the Republicans, just Trump and his more populist wing of the party. Perot started the Reform Party largely over trade issues and Trump took the reins. I dont know if Pence would continue the trade war, conservative Republicans lean toward 'free trade' and he'd be more of a return to the status quo or swamp.

Ah yes, the legal '''coup d'etat''' to overthrow Trump and install the Interim Democratic People's Anti-Russian Revolutionary Committee Trump's vice president and running mate.

It's not that it will succeed, it has failed a long time ago. The time when it just might have succeeded was right at the start during that exploration about getting some Trump electors to cast their votes for Hillary because "Manchurian Candidate". It was non-viable and dropped.

The problem is that some of these people keep trying. They are there to act in policy according to the decisions of the elected government, not to set policy according to their own preferences. The US developed an imperial administration staffed with people who think of themselves as above elected officials. Now they still depend on other elected officials to force their points - hence the impeachment theater. But this only encourages further overreach in the future.

This is a very serious problem, way more serious than anything "Trump danger". Most of you just refuse to see it.

Still don't consider it a coup, more just removing a corrupt moron, which is why the founding fathers offered this solution.
People complain that he's the most attacked president. It's because he's the most corrupt president.
And once he's out of office, (unless he leaves by death) prosecutors are going to have a field day.

It's not that it will succeed, it has failed a long time ago. The time when it just might have succeeded was right at the start during that exploration about getting some Trump electors to cast their votes for Hillary because "Manchurian Candidate". It was non-viable and dropped.

The problem is that some of these people keep trying. They are there to act in policy according to the decisions of the elected government, not to set policy according to their own preferences. The US developed an imperial administration staffed with people who think of themselves as above elected officials. Now they still depend on other elected officials to force their points - hence the impeachment theater. But this only encourages further overreach in the future.

This is a very serious problem, way more serious than anything "Trump danger". Most of you just refuse to see it.

It has been this way since before time, everywhere. Why do you consider it a particular threat now?

It isn't a coup against the Republicans, just Trump and his more populist wing of the party. Perot started the Reform Party largely over trade issues and Trump took the reins. I dont know if Pence would continue the trade war, conservative Republicans lean toward 'free trade' and he'd be more of a return to the status quo or swamp.

Nothing says anti-status quo populist like a fat sheltered old wealth trust fund white racist who lives in a Manhattan high rise.

Oh wait, populist means popular with the population in general (he was certainly not popular with the actual popular vote in 16), not just popular among waspy geriatric boomers who think they're the only true "average joe."

Last edited:
This is the same guy who settled a fraud lawsuit after he got elected. I'm also not sure how he fits as 'most investigated'. With regards to Trump, didn't the Mueller investigation mostly uncover Trump trying to commit crimes, but others stopping him? The only other 'investigation' I can think of is various attempts to get his tax returns. Given that they were promised in his campaign, but 'the government' was stopping him from delivering them to the voters, those various investigations are basically trying to help him keep a campaign promise ...

It would be like a lawsuit forcing Obama to commit money to global warming research or a lawsuit forcing him to pay for Medicare D or whatever.

Nothing says anti-status quo populist like a fat sheltered old wealth trust fund white racist who lives in a Manhattan high rise.

Oh wait, populist means popular with the population in general (he was certainly not popular with the actual popular vote in 16), not just popular among waspy geriatric boomers who think they're the only true "average joe."

Trump's been building his populism 'cred' a long time, he's been courting Perot's Reform Party since the late 90s. He had a popular TV show, got roasted on Comedy Central, and made appearances at wrestling events. Aint nobody else in the race who comes close to his popularity with the 'average joe' and he won that demographic. But his celebrity is a cultural populism, the reason he's a populist is because of his approach to policy, a trade war, immigration control, and a more restricted foreign policy.

As for the vote total, that doesn't mean Hillary was a populist. Candidates spend resources in states they need to win, not so much states they cant win. One of the gripes I read about the Clinton campaign is they did a poor job using resources, like spending too much money in populous states they had in the bag while ignoring the rust belt states Trump barely won. Trump could have spent more in California eg but why bother?

With regards to Trump, didn't the Mueller investigation mostly uncover Trump trying to commit crimes, but others stopping him?

Obama's DoJ was spying on him based on Steele's BS and Trump thought the investigation was compromised from the start, the 'obstruction' charges appear related to his rants about perceived partisan enemies out to get him and wanting people removed from the investigation. I dont blame him, I dont even blame him for trying to end the investigation if he went that far.

I think the crime was the Clinton campaign sending their dirt to the FBI to bring Trump down before the election. Lying to the FBI is a crime and the Dems and their operatives did a whole bunch of lying to get that warrant to spy on Trump. And then we got 3 years of that nonsense and the only 'crime' Trump committed was trying to stop it or have his own people in charge.

Trump's been building his populism 'cred' a long time, he's been courting Perot's Reform Party since the late 90s. He had a popular TV show, got roasted on Comedy Central, and made appearances at wrestling events. Aint nobody else in the race who comes close to his popularity with the 'average joe' and he won that demographic. But his celebrity is a cultural populism, the reason he's a populist is because of his approach to policy, a trade war, immigration control, and a more restricted foreign policy.

As for the vote total, that doesn't mean Hillary was a populist. Candidates spend resources in states they need to win, not so much states they cant win. One of the gripes I read about the Clinton campaign is they did a poor job using resources, like spending too much money in populous states they had in the bag while ignoring the rust belt states Trump barely won. Trump could have spent more in California eg but why bother?

Obama's DoJ was spying on him based on Steele's BS and Trump thought the investigation was compromised from the start, the 'obstruction' charges appear related to his rants about perceived partisan enemies out to get him and wanting people removed from the investigation. I dont blame him, I dont even blame him for trying to end the investigation if he went that far.

I think the crime was the Clinton campaign sending their dirt to the FBI to bring Trump down before the election. Lying to the FBI is a crime and the Dems and their operatives did a whole bunch of lying to get that warrant to spy on Trump. And then we got 3 years of that nonsense and the only 'crime' Trump committed was trying to stop it or have his own people in charge.

Yes Solomon-bot, you know all of this, because RT told you so! You'll believe anything those Russians tell you, especially if they pay some American who calls himself a "liberal" to whisper softly in your ears LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

It has been this way since before time, everywhere. Why do you consider it a particular threat now?

Because it nearly succeeded. If Trump had chickened out, of it more electors had been swayed by the "russia collusion" false narrative spread with the Steele Dossier and officially blessed by the outgoing heads of two agencies, the election result would have been changed through the action of those heads of the intelligence agencies and a few of their boot-lickers within. Not counting the FBI whose agents involved in this are on the record discussing deploying "insurance policies" should their undesired candidate win...

I don't care whom they attempted to topple, I care that first an election and then the result of an election targeted for manipulation by people who were supposed to be apolitical. They were playing kingmakers instead of guardians of the institutions. It is wrong whether they try to topple a president Trump or a president Sanders. It's bad enough that they do it around the world in other countries, but that is expected. It'll be worse if the country at the center of the international order has its own democracy also more undermined from within!

Last edited:
popularity with the 'average joe' and he won that demographic. But his celebrity is a cultural populism, the reason he's a populist is because of his approach to policy, a trade war, immigration control, and a more restricted foreign policy.

I though it was because of all the lies he told everyone
You know coal jobs coming back, healthcare for everyone, free walls that mexico will pay for, reducing the deficet ?

I though it was because of all the lies he told everyone
You know coal jobs coming back, healthcare for everyone, free walls that mexico will pay for, reducing the deficet ?
Trump never really said those things. He hardly knew that guy and never spent any time with him either. And when he did know him, he wasn't a nice guy.

Yes Solomon-bot, you know all of this, because RT told you so! You'll believe anything those Russians tell you, especially if they pay some American who calls himself a "liberal" to whisper softly in your ears LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

The Russians didn't tell me about the dossier, the Democrats did that. Now its possible Putin - or his friends - was a source for the "pee tape" and some of the other nonsense in Saint Steele's dossier, but that would just add to the irony given how the Democrats have spent 3 years red baiting the country when they might have actually been the real conduit for Russian misinformation designed to promote discord.

Jill Stein, Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard and Donald Trump - all accused of unsavory, if not treasonous relationships with Putin. Hey Obama, here's the Clinton/DNC dirt bought from foreigners. Looks real bad, Trump's conspiring with Putin. You better spy on him before the election just in case, you know, he's getting dirt on the Dems from foreigners and thats illegal.

So Obama's DoJ buys Clinton dirt on Trump from foreigners and spy on Trump because he might be getting dirt on Hillary from foreigners? Why didn't the FBI start spying on her campaign? The Dems paid foreigners to interfere in our election, how was that fact lost on the FBI when they used the fruit of that interference to spy on Trump?

I though it was because of all the lies he told everyone. You know coal jobs coming back, healthcare for everyone, free walls that mexico will pay for, reducing the deficet ?

People who want a wall dont care if Mexico pays for it. People who want to rebuild a manufacturing base want protection - tariffs. Coal cant be protected from domestic fracking. I doubt populists care much about deficits either. But yes, Trump's a liar.

The Russians didn't tell me about the dossier, the Democrats did that. Now its possible Putin - or his friends - was a source for the "pee tape" and some of the other nonsense in Saint Steele's dossier, but that would just add to the irony given how the Democrats have spent 3 years red baiting the country when they might have actually been the real conduit for Russian misinformation designed to promote discord.

Jill Stein, Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard and Donald Trump - all accused of unsavory, if not treasonous relationships with Putin. Hey Obama, here's the Clinton/DNC dirt bought from foreigners. Looks real bad, Trump's conspiring with Putin. You better spy on him before the election just in case, you know, he's getting dirt on the Dems from foreigners and thats illegal.

So Obama's DoJ buys Clinton dirt on Trump from foreigners and spy on Trump because he might be getting dirt on Hillary from foreigners? Why didn't the FBI start spying on her campaign? The Dems paid foreigners to interfere in our election, how was that fact lost on the FBI when they used the fruit of that interference to spy on Trump?

People who want a wall dont care if Mexico pays for it. People who want to rebuild a manufacturing base want protection - tariffs. Coal cant be protected from domestic fracking. I doubt populists care much about deficits either. But yes, Trump's a liar.

No one is red baiting. Russia has turned into a conservatives wet dream of oligarchy ran by a completely dominating hierarchy of patriarchy. Minority hating. Religiously zealous. Conservative nightmare. The population can enjoy the scraps their masters deign to let fall off their table, otherwise mind your place. . .red bating lol.

Just FYI Russian intelligence was attacking our voting systems and the DNC outside of the dossier. I don't know if you haven't been paying attention to anything outside the salacious pee tapes (still probably true knowing Trump) but there was/is a lot more going on.

The reality.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucke...oesnt-hate-america-as-much-as-chuck-todd-does

Because it nearly succeeded. If Trump had chickened out, of it more electors had been swayed by the "russia collusion" false narrative spread with the Steele Dossier and officially blessed by the outgoing heads of two agencies, the election result would have been changed through the action of those heads of the intelligence agencies and a few of their boot-lickers within. Not counting the FBI whose agents involved in this are on the record discussing deploying "insurance policies" should their undesired candidate win...

I don't care whom they attempted to topple, I care that first an election and then the result of an election targeted for manipulation by people who were supposed to be apolitical. They were playing kingmakers instead of guardians of the institutions. It is wrong whether they try to topple a president Trump or a president Sanders. It's bad enough that they do it around the world in other countries, but that is expected. It'll be worse if the country at the center of the international order has its own democracy also more undermined from within!

It should have succeeded and you choose to ignore that over 50% of the population has been convinced he is a serial criminal that deserves to be removed from office. If he or the GOP had the fudging grace of Richard Nixon he would have stepped down by now.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/it-took-a-long-time-for-republicans-to-abandon-nixon/

As Nixon’s approval ratings fell, support for impeachment was rising more gradually, reaching solid majority support by early August 1974. That was right in the midst of the crucial two-week period when the Supreme Court ordered Nixon to turn over the White House tapes, the House Judiciary Committee voted to approve three articles of impeachment and Nixon released the transcript of what became known as the “smoking gun” tape, which showed that he had helped orchestrate the cover-up. His support among his allies (who had included some conservative southern Democrats as well as Republicans) had already started to erode significantly, but it was the “smoking gun” tape that finally forced his resignation on August 8, before the House could vote on impeachment. At that point, the public was clearly behind impeachment, although a significant minority of Americans — including most Republicans — still didn’t think Nixon should be removed from office.

The truth is the GOP has long since turned into a corporate driven cult of personality. Nixon was no different they jsut had a little more grace at the time (not much).

Top Bottom