• holy smokes

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • holy christ on a cracker

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • meh

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • huh?

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • im pissed perfs had the polls close in a week so i couldn't be cagey and vote after the dust settled

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • good thinking perfs on the polls timeout

• this is all mere prelude to giant death robots taking over

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • it's rigged i tell you rigged

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • why aren't you talking more about biden perfs it's really about biden

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • trump is criminal scum

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • joe biden is criminal scum

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • hunter biden is criminal scum

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • mashed potatoes and gravy

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • mashed potatoes alone

• gravy alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • neither mashed potatoes nor gravy

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • [insert poll option here]

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Higher and higher!

I phrased that badly. It was more supposed to be people can't even do it for dead men. Happy to correct my flub, I remember the conversation. :)

You still have not provided any proof that Obama demanded that as a condition for the money. No matter how many different ways you try to say it make is sound like that. However we do have the proof that Trump did.

Biden's not only on tape bragging about it from '18 at a Council on Foreign Relations gathering, he told the Ukrainians to call Obama if they think he lacked the authority.

The question is not so much about personal gain to be had - it was in both cases - but whether that was a consequence or side effect of a justifiable policy goal. Ukraine interfered in our election to help Clinton, Trump wants that investigated and he wants Ukraine to help. Sounds good to me.

The Democrats are claiming 'everyone' wanted the prosecutor fired, I've even seen some of them claim investigating Burisma was US policy and this guy was refusing to help. Now thats just downright insulting our intelligence, we made a show - paid lip service - of wanting to end corruption but we were bribing/buying people all over the country and we were being bribed. The prosecutor who got fired said he was following the money trail, he was a threat to our corruption.

But that was US policy, we wanted friends and money buys them. We dont want no Ukrainian prosecutors or politicians interfering with our effort to peel the country away from Russia. So if thats a justifiable policy goal that leaves us with comparing the nature of the gains.

I have a much bigger problem with a bunch of Americans in high places using their positions of power to get rich off Ukrainian corruption funded in large part by the taxpayers. I'm okay with investigating that even if it makes Biden look bad, I want investigators to follow the money so we know if people were getting kickbacks.

Biden's not only on tape bragging about it from '18 at a Council on Foreign Relations gathering, he told the Ukrainians to call Obama if they think he lacked the authority.

The question is not so much about personal gain to be had - it was in both cases - but whether that was a consequence or side effect of a justifiable policy goal. Ukraine interfered in our election to help Clinton, Trump wants that investigated and he wants Ukraine to help. Sounds good to me.

The Democrats are claiming 'everyone' wanted the prosecutor fired, I've even seen some of them claim investigating Burisma was US policy and this guy was refusing to help. Now thats just downright insulting our intelligence, we made a show - paid lip service - of wanting to end corruption but we were bribing/buying people all over the country and we were being bribed. The prosecutor who got fired said he was following the money trail, he was a threat to our corruption.

But that was US policy, we wanted friends and money buys them. We dont want no Ukrainian prosecutors or politicians interfering with our effort to peel the country away from Russia. So if thats a justifiable policy goal that leaves us with comparing the nature of the gains.

I have a much bigger problem with a bunch of Americans in high places using their positions of power to get rich off Ukrainian corruption funded in large part by the taxpayers. I'm okay with investigating that even if it makes Biden look bad, I want investigators to follow the money so we know if people were getting kickbacks.

You keep on taking your talking points from your leader and his propaganda channel and you still sound just as brainwashed as when you first spoke in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again
You still have not provided any proof that Obama demanded that as a condition for the money. No matter how many different ways you try to say it make is sound like that. However we do have the proof that Trump did.

What do you expect from a man that doesn't believe Russia did?

Look at his other diversions yesterday when they announced the impeachment date. He said he was removing troops from Afghanistan and announced preliminary successful trade talks to push the market to new highs. He's the King of distractions.

Dore's a progressive and not a fan of liberals and I never said I got all my information from him much less Solomon, I did say Dore and his guests like Aaron Mate and Glenn Greenwald were the first to raise questions about RussiaGate in my mind.. But yes, the Democrats told me about Steele's dossier, and they told the media and the FBI.

Putin never told me anything about it, unless of course he and his friends were feeding BS to the Democrats thru Steele to spread misinformation and sow discord. Sound familiar? So Democrats pay foreigners to interfere in our election and proceed to spend 3 years "investigating" Trump for... wait... wait for it... asking foreigners to interfere in our election.

lololol I see that you're very important in your own mind, thinking that the Democrats told you anything personally and not the Fox bots on your television! Keep it up, and one day you can be as narcissistic as your daddy dotard. :goodjob:

Now you bring up Mate, Dore, Greenwald, all people who appear on RT and take RT's rubles, to tell us that Russia did nothing wrong. It's amazing! It's almost like for some reason, you choose to believe Russian stooges and people who are paid by Russia to spread Russian talking points over anyone else! What a useful witty git this guy is, willfully spreading Russian talking points, without even taking Russian money! If I were you I'd ask for some of those RT rubles, at least get paid to spread misinformation and lies. :lol::lol::lol:

Let me fix that for you

The Chinese helping their good friend Joe win in 2020, time to get the fisa warrant to spy on the Bidens

lololol I see that you're very important in your own mind, thinking that the Democrats told you anything personally and not the Fox bots on your television! Keep it up, and one day you can be as narcissistic as your daddy dotard. :goodjob:

Now you bring up Mate, Dore, Greenwald, all people who appear on RT and take RT's rubles, to tell us that Russia did nothing wrong. It's amazing! It's almost like for some reason, you choose to believe Russian stooges and people who are paid by Russia to spread Russian talking points over anyone else! What a useful witty git this guy is, willfully spreading Russian talking points, without even taking Russian money! If I were you I'd ask for some of those RT rubles, at least get paid to spread misinformation and lies. :lol::lol::lol:

Somebody remind Vlad to cut IG Horowitz a nice X-Mas bonus check

The Chinese helping their good friend Joe win in 2020, time to get the fisa warrant to spy on the Bidens

China should help re-elect Trump, nothing like another [censored] moron Republican President at the helm again
It will be such a amazing "win" for America

Trump calls on China to investigate Biden in extraordinary demand
‘If they don’t do what we want, we have tremendous power’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/03/trump-biden-china-investigation-demand

Somebody remind Vlad to cut IG Horowitz a nice X-Mas bonus check

Aww, what's the matter? I thought the IG was going to exonerate Dotard and prove that everyone was spying on him for no good reason! You MAGAts used to be such fans of the guy. What changed?

I guess now that IG Horowitz dispelled all these supposedly nefarious motives, MAGAts are now butthurt and suddenly think of him as a deep state liberal.

Poor MAGAts, living in conspiracy paranoia while being constantly disappointed by their dear leader. Sad! You hate to see it. :lol::lol::lol:

I think you've misinterpreted my comment, I fully endorse the IGs report. I was pointing out how the IG just corroborated what Greenwald, Mate and Dore were saying long ago. Vlad says tell the IG the check is in the mail, job well done.

I think you've misinterpreted my comment, I fully endorse the IGs report. I was pointing out how the IG just corroborated what Greenwald, Mate and Dore were saying long ago. Vlad says tell the IG the check is in the mail, job well done.

Ahh, then you agree that the Steele Dossier had nothing to do with opening the investigation, and that there was no political motive to opening the investigation. Progress!

However, I don't think the IG report has confirmed many of Dore's little conspiracies, so you're wrong there methinks! Can you point me to anywhere in the IG report where Horowitz says that Pizzagate is plausible, and that 9/11 is an inside job? Or, maybe, where the IG said that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC? Maybe you can point out where the IG confirmed Jimmy boi's theory of how Clinton started birtherism in 2008? C'mon, spill the beans! :lol::lol::lol:

Dont worry Giuliani is in Ukraine investigating "corruption" /s
Also Turkey please send more money, Gulliani needs more Money.

Today's Biggest Trump News Came Out of a Court Room in New York. | A $1 million "loan" from a Russia-friendly Ukrainian oligarch to Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas's wife just blew open the case further.

Prosecutors argued that the Ukraine-born Parnas, who is accused of funnelling foreign money to American candidates, misled authorities about his financial assets when he sought release on bail after his arrest in October. They say his omissions and other factors, including Parnas’ failure to disclose payments he was receiving for a law firm, make him a flight risk. At Tuesday’s hearing, prosecutors revealed that Parnas’ previously non-disclosed assets included a $1 million transfer from a lawyer for Ukraine oligarch Dmytro Firtash, who faces criminal charges in the United States, a month before Parnas was arrested.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...s-1-million-loan-ukraine-rudy-giuliani-trump/

Last edited:
Ahh, then you agree that the Steele Dossier had nothing to do with opening the investigation, and that there was no political motive to opening the investigation. Progress!

I never said otherwise, the issue is not the justification for investigating Papadopoulos but the FBI using the dossier to get a Fisa warrant to spy on Page. Nevertheless, it remains to be seen what happened before the first investigation in July '16. Durham is reportedly looking into that timeline, he's been asking FBI people if they were in contact with CIA people thru the spring of '16.

Mate wrote an article identifying Brennan as the likely culprit in the skullduggery. According to the IG the dossier played a 'central and essential' role in obtaining the Fisa warrant to spy on Page. The FBI lied to get that warrant and then lied to keep renewing it. When exactly the dossier started influencing people is another matter. I believe Brennan likely saw it before both investigations.

However, I don't think the IG report has confirmed many of Dore's little conspiracies, so you're wrong there methinks! Can you point me to anywhere in the IG report where Horowitz says that Pizzagate is plausible, and that 9/11 is an inside job? Or, maybe, where the IG said that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC? Maybe you can point out where the IG confirmed Jimmy boi's theory of how Clinton started birtherism in 2008? C'mon, spill the beans! :lol::lol::lol:

I've never seen Dore make those claims, do you have links? How does that effect the IG report?

I never said otherwise, the issue is not the justification for investigating Papadopoulos but the FBI using the dossier to get a Fisa warrant to spy on Page. Nevertheless, it remains to be seen what happened before the first investigation in July '16. Durham is reportedly looking into that timeline, he's been asking FBI people if they were in contact with CIA people thru the spring of '16.

Mate wrote an article identifying Brennan as the likely culprit in the skullduggery. According to the IG the dossier played a 'central and essential' role in obtaining the Fisa warrant to spy on Page. The FBI lied to get that warrant and then lied to keep renewing it. When exactly the dossier started influencing people is another matter. I believe Brennan likely saw it before both investigations.

Berzerker fills up another whoopee cushion with hot air from RT, and sits on it so we can all hear the raspberry. *BRRRRRT!!!*

I've never seen Dore make those claims, do you have links? How does that effect the IG report?

C'mon now, don't pretend to be ignorant! I thought you were Jimmy boi's biggest fan, now you're acting like you don't know every word that comes out of his big mouth? I thought you were a true believer! Sad. You hate to see it!

You said the IG confirmed what Dore has said long ago, which includes things like the DNC murdering Seth Rich! Oh, don't forget, Jimmy the "liberal" also claimed that Hillary Clinton wanted to kill Julian Assange with a drone. Has that been proven? Has the IG confirmed that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC? Yes or no questions should be easy to answer, except, I guess, when you ask them to a Trump bot! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

but the FBI using the dossier to get a Fisa warrant to spy on Page.

If the issue really was about abuse of FISA law abuse then Republicans would have amended it back last year.

Devin Nunes a hypocrite for FISA law vote
Incredibly, just days after the House and Senate voted to reauthorize and expand a surveillance authority that allows the secret collection of information about Americans, some Members of the Congress who voted in favor of the bill are now criticizing it.
They are claiming the law was misused to listen to communication from the Trump campaign, begging the question, if they knew a law posed a threat to Americans, why didn’t they work to fix the parts of the law that threaten American’s privacy most before they voted for it?
It’s not that there was no way to fix the 702 reauthorization bill. Members on both sides of the aisle offered amendments to create transparency and accountability around the surveillance law.
The president, too, was willing to sign the reauthorization bill despite tweeting, prior to the vote in Congress, concerns about “abuse” of the program. He quickly changed his position after speaking with Republican colleagues who supported reauthorization without reform. On Jan. 19, he signed the FISA Section 702 reauthorization.

https://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/s...pocrite-vote-reauthorize-fisa-law/1069553001/

For the record, I'm not upset at Dore. I wasn't the one mislead by him. I recognized that his summary was of a statement that was so dumb that it was possibly a mischaracterization. So, I checked.

If I'd been mislead by him, then I'd be more bothered.

C'mon now, don't pretend to be ignorant! I thought you were Jimmy boi's biggest fan, now you're acting like you don't know every word that comes out of his big mouth? I thought you were a true believer! Sad. You hate to see it!

You said the IG confirmed what Dore has said long ago, which includes things like the DNC murdering Seth Rich! Oh, don't forget, Jimmy the "liberal" also claimed that Hillary Clinton wanted to kill Julian Assange with a drone. Has that been proven? Has the IG confirmed that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC? Yes or no questions should be easy to answer, except, I guess, when you ask them to a Trump bot! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The IG report exposes massive Fisa fraud to spy on political opponents and your take on it all is Priestap didn't know about the dossier. Thankfully Dawg is here with the big scoop. The IG confirmed what Dore was saying long ago about the Steele dossier and the Fisa warrant to spy on Page.

Of course Dore didn't do the investigative work to show RussiaGate was a fraud, people like Greenwald and Mate were doing the leg work. But instead of attacking them you're going after the comedian who reports their findings. Post links to Dore making these claims and I'll watch... And if you're right, I'll admit he got something wrong. But I'm not going on your word alone, you red bait people.

If the issue really was about abuse of FISA law abuse then Republicans would have amended it back last year.

I have little doubt Democrats would be screaming bloody murder and Republicans largely ignoring Fisa abuse had Page been a volunteer for the Clinton campaign.

For the record, I'm not upset at Dore. I wasn't the one mislead by him. I recognized that his summary was of a statement that was so dumb that it was possibly a mischaracterization. So, I checked.

If I'd been mislead by him, then I'd be more bothered.

I'll be skeptical of blurbs from Quartz but Dore covered himself by providing 3 examples of Feldman's bias and why he wasn't a good witness for the Democrats. I dont feel mislead, his point stands... He's right. I cant fault him for not tracking down every article or 'headline' to see if its for real, he's a comedian in a garage relying on what comes across the internet.

Is it really a good idea to trash Jimmy Dore here? Hes a hardcore lefty and Berzerker obviously watches him a lot. Maybe some of Jimmy's ideology will rub off.

Top Bottom