Important rules:
1. you can communicate outside the game thread
2. you can vote for no lynch, and it is valid option
3. you must use format vote: jarema for your votes
4. you do not have to unvote
5. do not quote directly my messages
6. dead players cannot communicate
7. have fun!

The Holy Flame Church recently destroyed a temple of demon worshipping cultist. At the unholy altar, warriors of Church founded three powerful and evil items, collectively named Regalia of Malice. Council of the wisest priests of the Church decided that these artifacts must be destroyed. Unfortunately, no mortal has enough power for such feat.
So, it has been decided that group of Holy Pilgrims will go and carry Regalia of Malice to the Citadel of Light on the Lowest Heaven, where powerful angels live. They surely can destroy the artifacts.
Unfortunately, among 10 pilgrims, some are corrupted by demonic influence... They plan to get Regalia of Malice and escape with them to the bottom of Abbys.

There are two factions in this game:
1. town – members of Holy Pilgrims
2. mafia – corrupted members of Holy Pilgrims

Important thing: this game will demand some roleplaying from players.
For example, if player is Paladin, then he can only ever speak truth in a game thread (I mean, about game-related stuff). If you want to play this game, (I hope you want), please follow such restrictions.

Mafia win if there is more mafia member than town, or if they have all three pieces of Regalia of Malice
Town win if there is no mafia player left, ot at the begining of 7th day, when team of heroes reach Citadel of Light.
Important: at night 6 no kill will happen (players would sleep at the doorways of Citadel of Light, where no aggresive behavior can happen). So, it is almost as if end of the game was at the end of day 6 (but not exactly; for example, someone may use stealing abilities and get the items).

There are 5 kinds of roles. Each role is ‘doubled’ (two persons have it). Mafia members have corrupted versions of these roles. Be careful with roleclaiming – information about roles involved may be used at public description of night actions, like for example: ‘the priest was praying, when someone attacked him. Assailant used only his hands and feet. Fortunately, a figure in full plate scared attacker before he wounded his victim really hard’. Also, using Regalia may be described.

Some specific rules:

Health points system
Spoiler :
Everyone start a game with 5 health points. Each night attack can cause a lost of 1 up to 5 points. Each lynch causes a lost of 5 points. Character with 1 health point is heavily wounded, almost dying. He cannot do anything, even vote. Character with 2 HP is severely wounded, and cannot act at night. Character with 3 HP is moderately wounded and his night actions have a minor penalty (not applicable to every role). It is possible to have more than 5 HP and therefore survive the lynch

Regalia of Malice
Spoiler :
If character having any of Regalia dies, then this item would be voted for other person. Character having any of these items can give them to other person during night if he wants.
At the begining of game all Regalia are in the hands of town-aligned players. Mafia has one-time use team ability of stealing item.
Character who has two Regalia is surrounded with aura of evil for the rest of a game.
If good character ever has all three Regalia, he dies.

Roleplaying
Spoiler :
Some roles and items tell how you must act. It is strongly encouraged to do it. Please, be a good player.
If you will not be able (or willing) to do that, then in case of roles, you will be stripped of your abilities (deities of Holy Flame would be anger at you); in case of items, demonic entities would punish you (I leave details to your imagination for now)

List of living players:

1. JoanK
2. Mat93
3. mayor
4. topsecret
5. Autolycus
7. DaveShack
8. Buddhafish
10. BSmith1068

Dead:
Classical Hero (mafia)
Visorslash (town)

Joining

In

Quick question about the roleplaying bit...will that be all of 1 group (paladins, priests, etc) all having the same restriction, or will it be different?

Bring it on

Quick question about the roleplaying bit...will that be all of 1 group (paladins, priests, etc) all having the same restriction, or will it be different?

It was just an example. It may be in the game, or may not.
There would be at least 3 different mechanics that would force you to behave in a certain way. Two of them would be associated with roles (like in example above), and one with evil items

Aye.

7th day sounds a bit much.

Yes :D

But it would be a small possibility... (protections at night, possibility of being wounded instead of killed, one of the roles can heal wounds...)

should I count you as in?

one more player and we go :)
I believe I will start this today (10 hours left for me)

I added some info to the opening post

:woohoo:

Send those role PM's!!

I will sent PMs during next 30 minutes

All PMs sent

Jarema, the archbishop of Church of Holy Flame, was weeping. He sent ten best of his people on a long pilgrimage to the Citadel of Light. They are on a mission of paramount importance. Fate of entire world is in their hands. And now he learned from prophetic vision, that there are traitors among them!
He weeped and prayed, prayed and cried, cried and muttered. And, finally, his old heart could not bear the pressure.
Spoiler :
Jarema was the Archbishop!
Spoiler :
He was town!

Day one begins!

Day one lasts for almost 29 hours

Important rules:
1. you can communicate outside the game thread
2. you can vote for no lynch, and it is valid option
3. you must use format vote: jarema for your votes
4. you do not have to unvote
5. do not quote directly my messages