Holy Shrines as Worldwonder

Karl-Heinz

aka Akropolis
How can I make the holy shrines back as a world wonder?

* When I have a prophet, the display should only show the shrines not yet builted.
* Second I want to see the shrines again in the table with all the wonders.

Please tell me, what is necessary to do.

In the folder Assets\XML\Buildings open the file BuildingClassInfos.XML search for _SHRINE.

For each shrine change
Code:
		<iMaxGlobalInstances>-1</iMaxGlobalInstances>
to
Code:
		<iMaxGlobalInstances>[B][COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR][/B]</iMaxGlobalInstances>

Edit: you may need to put iMaxTeamInstances and iMaxPlayerInstances to 1 also but I don't think it necessary.

Thanks. It only needs iMaxGlobalInstances, now the prophets shows only the outstandig shrines.

But the shrines are not listed as a world wonder in the sheet. What can I do?

Shrines aren't World Wonders in RoM because of the wonder limits per city ie. if your city already has 4 world wonders, it couldn't build Holy Shrine there and that's why it was changed. Another reason is the Holy City Relocation feature... or whatever it was called.

Shrines aren't World Wonders in RoM because of the wonder limits per city ie. if your city already has 4 world wonders, it couldn't build Holy Shrine there and that's why it was changed. Another reason is the Holy City Relocation feature... or whatever it was called.

Luckily, you can change that number (max world wonders) without breaking a save game. Having the GP work properly is worth the hassle especially if you are playing with AAranda's religions.

Top Bottom