Homeworld

damunzy

recovering former mod
Retired Moderator
I was wondering if anyone had the game Homeworld. I just got it recently and have found it to be fun. I am not very good but I am wondering if anyone would like to play online. If so, contact me.

Originally posted by GenghisK
I have Cataclysm too. But I don't like the concept... No thanks. I'll stick with Diablo and tetrinet so far. I'm well ranked in nukefield right now :D in the top ten. On the other hand, you... :p

You and your complex games :p

Originally posted by PaleHorse76
I was wondering if anyone had the game Homeworld. I just got it recently and have found it to be fun. I am not very good but I am wondering if anyone would like to play online. If so, contact me.

You don't need to arrange any games. Just choose the internet option and log-on to WON. There are always games open waiting for players.

Originally posted by GenghisK
Kobayashi, hi, that was a long time I didn't see you around. How are you? Maybe we can have an MP game sometimes :)

I've been mostly hanging around the Scenario Creation forum. I'm game for MP. Why don't you try out some scenarios to see which ones you like. The game I'm currently playing is this one

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8962

Originally posted by kobayashi
You don't need to arrange any games. Just choose the internet option and log-on to WON. There are always games open waiting for players.
If I want to play with CFCers I do! I have played on WON and they ppl I have played against are a step up from the average Battle.net arse but I would rather play people that I have "talked" with on here. :)

In case nobody is convinced about the Mod, here is a screeshot fro the actual game (i.e. not a movie sequence)

Attachments

• soa1.jpg
    soa1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 101
Wow, after seeing those screen shots I am going to give the ST mod a try!

Which Mod are you using? Sacrifice of Angels or Honor and Glory?

Weird, your double post is like a distorted echo! ;)

Top Bottom