General News Regarding China & Hong Kong

Some countries have asked China for help to control Uyghur jihadists.

ISIS/ISIL aligned Uyghurs have been traveling to Indonesia to participate in terrorist attacks
against Shia, Christians, and the Indonesian government, during a terrorist attack in Central
Sulawesi, one Uighur, Farouk, was killed by Indonesian security personnel in November, and another
Uighur terrorist, Alli, was arrested for plotting a terrorist attack. China has been contacted
by the Indonesian government who sought assistance in confronting Uighur members of terrorist
organizations in Indonesia.

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/East_Indonesia_Mujahideen

More countries joined the Axis side than the Soviet side in Barbarossa.

Therefore, I conclude the Nazis were good and correct.
You should put that on your CV. :)

Now we arrive at this point, from calling the camp educational camp, to calling it a terrorist camp. From how the western media lies on about the Chinese ill-treatment to "this is a correct guide-line to treat Uyghur terrorist". And throw random name and organization there, Isil, Al Qaeda and whatnot.

The oppression that CCP do to Uyghur is immense, I would not be surprise if Al Qaeda who provide chances of retaliation and support would gain recruitment pool there. That's not the reason why the camp is there, but this phenomenon is happened due to the camp.

Just like in Myanmar, Rohingya Muslim are known to be moderate, there is no history of global jihad movement prior the genocide, however after the massacre the organization got its recruitment pool there, because those organizations give them support and assisting them to fight back. So it's the oppression that resulted that, not vice versa.

Many institution and head-of-state will obliged with whatever CCP said, they have the power and bargaining to force that to happen, I guess you know that but you just don't care, you are too desperate to find a support even politician testimonies you treat it as authentic data. Btw cfc-ers, do we remember how CCP lied about the covid outbreak and made WHO confirmed their lies?

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/chinas-devastating-lies/

They are known to lie and covered crap that they made and decorate it. And Fero lies along with them due to his CCP fanboyism.

And since when the leftish Fero got his facts from state and politician? Oh, since whenever it fits his narrative. Lol.

Last edited:
In December 2019, Indonesian president Joko Widodo’s chief of staff, Moeldoko, said that it was not
for Indonesia to interfere in Chinese domestic affairs. “Each country has its own sovereignty to
regulate its citizens,” he said.

https://southeastasiaglobe.com/uighur-abuse-southeast-asia/

In December 2019, Indonesian president Joko Widodo’s chief of staff, Moeldoko, said that it was not
for Indonesia to interfere in Chinese domestic affairs. “Each country has its own sovereignty to
regulate its citizens,” he said.

https://southeastasiaglobe.com/uighur-abuse-southeast-asia/
Of course, which is why the Australian detention camps in Nauru and Manus should never be criticized by anyone because Australia is free to regulate the entrance and admission into their country however they feel.

Great video, I just subbed to the channel also, good share.

Just another reason why Indonesia requested help from the CCP, and why the CCP has undertaken the
de-radicalization of Uyghurs. A (peer-reviewed) view from Singapore.

UYGHUR MILITANCY IN AND BEYOND SOUTHEAST ASIA: AN ASSESSMENT
Nodirbek Soliev, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore,
Counter Terrorist Trends and Analyses,
Vol. 9, No. 2 (Feb. 2017), pp. 14-20, 7pp.
First reports of Uyghur militants’ presence in Southeast Asia emerged in September 2014 when
Indonesian police arrested four Uyghurs attempting to link up with Mujahidin Indonesia Timur (MIT or
Mujahidin Indonesia Timor), a militant group in Sulawesi that has pledged allegiance to the ‘Islamic
State’ (IS) terrorist group.

CONCLUSION
The immediate threat of Uyghur militancy in Southeast Asia lies in the possibility that well-
organised and battle-hardened Uyghur militant groups like the TIP may form alliances with militant
groups in the region. As of now, however, the threat remains limited as its leadership does not
appear to have the intention to bring its operations into Southeast Asia.

IS-linked groups in Southeast Asia, however, require close attention not only because they take
directions from IS operatives in Syria but also because of their willingness to bring in radicalised
Uyghurs and involve them in terror activities, including using them as suicide bombers.

Of course, which is why the Australian detention camps in Nauru and Manus should never be criticized by anyone because Australia is free to regulate the entrance and admission into their country however they feel.
Good. Criticize away! The detention camps will soon be one of the matters raised at the
UN Human Rights Commission. And the treatment of Aboriginals here will also be an issue,
at the UNHRC and for the next 12 years leading up to the Brisbane Olympics.

Just another reason why Indonesia requested help from the CCP, and why the CCP has undertaken the
de-radicalization of Uyghurs. A (peer-reviewed) view from Singapore.

ISIL and others Global Jihad organization have members and organs across culture and nationality and operate across nations. They also have white Australian Members that did operation in Philippines, he was very much look Westernized and well-read, someone like Musa Cerantonio, should Australian government start to detain his own white revert citizen now?

I mean, you need to lube your head with some olive-oil, so it can work more smoothly, your rationalization is atrocious. Let me give you suggestion, rub some generous amount of olive oil to your head till it reach down your skin, open your shoes, lay down and sleep, you need some sleep, CCP's fanboy.

ISIL and others Global Jihad organization have members and organs across culture and nationality and operate across nations. They also have white Australian Members that did operation in Philippines, he was very much look Westernized and well-read, someone like Musa Cerantonio, should Australian government start to detain his own white revert citizen now?

I mean, you need to lube your head with some olive-oil, so it can work more smoothly, your rationalization is atrocious. Let me give you suggestion, rub some generous amount of olive oil to your head till it reach down your skin, open your shoes, lay down and sleep, you need some sleep, CCP's fanboy.
Brilliant argument but it might not convince the Singaporean author of the paper. :)

Nothing excerpted from the paper above seems to be explain "why the CCP has undertaken the de-radicalization of Uyghurs". I guess among other things, boomers don't know how to read papers.

Various Chinese dynasties through history have undertaken their own versions of "de-radicalizaton" of the Uyghurs. It was an observation with the Victorians in the 19th c. that the British and Chinese empires (and the Russians) actually had at least that in common – finding it challenging how to pacify Muslim populations in Central Asia. In a way what is happening in Xinjiang now is a repeat performance from history – except this time it is bolstered with all kinds of new control technologies.

Part of the nasty dynamic in China is also how the Uyghurs get selected for special treatment en bloc, as an entire population, on the premise of some Uyghurs behaving badly. That is standard fare 101 for discernible minorities in ALL societies, it just get nastier in China because China is a one-part dictatorship with a technocratic vies of humans as replaceable or re-machineable little cogs – and it clearly has no self-awareness when it comes to why minorities need rule-of-law safe-guards also against the executive power of government.

But the Uyghurs are discernible as somewhat different from the Chinese majority population – and while all kinds of nasty bahviour can occur with the Han majority, the Chinese state just won't get the idea to blame ALL Chinese for the actions of some (like knife attacks on children by disgruntled citizens). The Uyghurs otoh get treated precisely like that – all Uyghurs are made responsible for the actions of some Uyghurs, and the Chinese government has gone to work on the Uyghur population as a whole.

Good. Criticize away! The detention camps will soon be one of the matters raised at the
UN Human Rights Commission. And the treatment of Aboriginals here will also be an issue,
at the UNHRC and for the next 12 years leading up to the Brisbane Olympics.
And I suppose the detention by China is good because something something poor slandered and demonized China for running internment camps.

Nothing excerpted from the paper above seems to be explain "why the CCP has undertaken the de-radicalization of Uyghurs". I guess among other things, boomers don't know how to read papers.

Because, as I said, I'm interested in the propaganda aspects.
That paper is just one more of dozens that link Uyghurs to ETIM. The CCP will keep using
that connection not only to justify their de-radicalization program, but also so they can
show the nations supporting them the evidence of trouble on their borders.
Ever notice how the CCP's jingoistic mouthpiece The Global Times mentions ETIM whenever
there is even a hint that they are operating in Afghanistan or Pakistan?
A very recent example...
China, Pakistan to take joint actions to tackle terrorist spillover from Afghanistan
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202107/1229542.shtml
And how the BBC and most US media outlets hardly ever mention ETIM, if at all?
Another very recent example...
Afghanistan curfew imposed as Taliban militants advance
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-57933364

But there is great news for your side...

Previously, Malaysia deported Uyghurs to China...
Malaysia deports 28 Uighurs to China
Militants detained on their way to join ISIS, says DPM Zahid who is visiting China
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/malaysia-deports-28-uighurs-to-china

And more recently Malaysia releases Uyghurs to be deported to Turkey...
Malaysia ignores China’s request; frees 11 ethnic Uighurs
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/12/malaysia-ignores-chinas-request-frees-11-ethnic-uighurs

Victory is almost yours. :)

The CCP is growing increasingly authoritarian because it thinks it’s the only way it can survive.

You've definitely got the CCP on the run now!
US Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman arrived in Tianjin last night, so you should get this
info to her before she meets with Xie Fing from the Chinese Foreign Affairs Bureau. :lol:

You've definitely got the CCP on the run now!
US Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman arrived in Tianjin last night, so you should get this
info to her before she meets with Xie Fing from the Chinese Foreign Affairs Bureau. :lol:

Are you Chinese? Is that why you feel like you have to defend China all the time?

Are you Chinese? Is that why you feel like you have to defend China all the time?
Nope and nope.
There's no other news reported here except for the US/UK side.
I have fun finding counter-arguments. And reminding you that the CCP doesn't care about US/UK
arguments because
(a) The US/UK think they are paragons of human rights and fair trade, what everyone should aspire to.
(b) The US/UK attitude is do what we say, ignore what we do.
(c) The US/UK are imperialist scum. (That might not be the CCP's position.)

It's extremely easy to detect CCP propaganda. How good are you at detecting propaganda from your
side, and calling it out? Just joking, I know you'd never do that. :p

Top Bottom