General News Regarding China & Hong Kong

A tribute to the 50-cent (wumao) army. There are English subtitles.
Cool video full of symbolism:

Panda: China CCP
Pink Heart/Little pink: are the fervent young people loyal to the Party
Cotton: cotton labor camps in western China
Bats: Covid cover up
Common prosperity: current CCP policy
Cutting Chives/leeks: screwing retail investors in favor of institutional/state ones

The duo is Malaysian and they have been removed from social media for their anti CCP position.

@Ferocitus Do you have a link to that graphic?

@Ferocitus Do you have a link to that graphic?
The (non-Commie) link is on the graphic itself.
https://villeseppala.com
I think you'll like some other graphics by the same author/artist Ville Seppala.
It will be interesting to see how GDP figures change as Covid effects fade and/or kick in
over the next few millenia.
gdp.png

I’m not sure what it’s meant to prove, anyway—Hong Kong already had the world’s second highest life expectancy in 1995, just trailing Japan.
Bitter bitter :p
It's a HK thread. I posted something about HK.
Get over yourself!

HK is doing very well in the life expectancy race. :)
View attachment 612844
So far. Then again, 2019 was before Beijing de facto rescinding HK's status as a legal exception from the overarching Chinese system.

Henceforth it's really just another largish city in China. Let's see how it all pans out.

A trojan horse no doubt - as long there's a small minority anywhere in China that remembers the benifits of self-government, the centralised particracy will never be truly secure,

and they know it all too well I suspect.

Hey everybody look!
Look at this modern train, wowza!

fuxing-train-shanghai-hongqiao-railway-station-768.jpg

What were we talking about again? Oh, yeah, China can't be a repressive dictatorship because look, train!

Have you ever been repressed by the Chinese government? No? Then how do you know about it? You're just speculating.
And do you see any repression in this photo? No? That proves it doesn't exist.

Train!

Hey everybody look!

View attachment 612911

What were we talking about again? Oh, yeah, China can't be a repressive dictatorship because look, train!

Have you ever been repressed by the Chinese government? No? Then how do you know about it? You're just speculating.

Train!

In my 30 years+ of life, I have never seen a single nation, who build an awesome train like that oppressing the Uyghur community, not a single one of them.

Why should I believe that China is any different? I don't get this. Thank you for informing Ama, beautiful train by the way.

UN resolutions on HK failed, but there was a huge success for the non-USA led tribunals against genocide.

International Tribunal on Human Rights Abuses
Against Black, Brown, and Indigenous Peoples
October 23-25, 2021
New York, NY, Turtle Island, Lenape land, USA

GUILTY on ALL Counts!
After hearing from over 30 witnesses and receiving hundreds of documents, the Panel of Jurists found
the US government and its subdivisions GUILTY of Genocide and Gross Human Rights Violations. The
Executive Summary Verdict which follows is their preliminary report, with a detailed and cited ruling
to appear in the near future.

https://www.tribunal2021.com/news

https://www.tribunal2021.com/panel-of-jurists

So far. Then again, 2019 was before Beijing de facto rescinding HK's status as a legal exception from the overarching Chinese system.

Henceforth it's really just another largish city in China. Let's see how it all pans out.
Of course it could all go to hell in a hand-basket if, or when, the next Covid variants hit.
But HK and Macau are doing quite well atm.
But you keep wishing them death and destruction. :)

Hey everybody look!

View attachment 612911

Train!
Even better, trains through Xinjiang to Europe!

xgraphics.png

(Not approved by Pompeo/Trump.)

UN resolutions on HK failed, but there was a huge success for the non-USA led tribunals against genocide.

International Tribunal on Human Rights Abuses
Against Black, Brown, and Indigenous Peoples
October 23-25, 2021
New York, NY, Turtle Island, Lenape land, USA

GUILTY on ALL Counts!
After hearing from over 30 witnesses and receiving hundreds of documents, the Panel of Jurists found
the US government and its subdivisions GUILTY of Genocide and Gross Human Rights Violations. The
Executive Summary Verdict which follows is their preliminary report, with a detailed and cited ruling
to appear in the near future.

https://www.tribunal2021.com/news

https://www.tribunal2021.com/panel-of-jurists

This disparity is actually quite interesting

This disparity is actually quite interesting
It's really telling that most Muslim nations voted against the US resolutions and Israel didn't support the USA.

The Uyghur tactic is a busted flush and the anti-China pros are now moving back to safer ground - Tibet. :p

The Uyghur tactic is a busted flush and the anti-China pros are now moving back to safer ground - Tibet. :p
It's funny that you think there can only be one issue at any one time.

I have no idea what the US thing is meant to prove. Does the US engage in sinophobia in order to demonise China for the same stuff it perpetrates at home? Yes.

Does this make all criticism of China made up? Nope. It's on you to actually prove the claims (for which evidence already exists) false, the same as Moriarte.

It must be so easy, right? Come on. Demonstrate how all the accounts that have come out of the region are fake or otherwise falsified.

Top Bottom