1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hoop Thrower's Tehuelche - Maria the Elder for VP

Discussion in 'Mods Repository' started by gwennog, Jan 11, 2020.

1. gwennog

gwennog Prince

Thank you @SolutionIt for your return, especially since you found bugs that I didn't see.
    First of all, can you tell me which version of VP you play with, I tested it a lot with 12-1-3 but not with the following hotfixes.

I've never played civ with automated workers, hence my ignorance. It is indeed a problem. I need to see the Improvements_flavors, there's surely something to do with it.
    For the problem of the absence of UI yield random, I will retest but I never encountered this problem hence my question on the version of the game) :confused:

Are you sure ?
    The belief God of the Open Sky (like the belief goddess hunt) must affect Aiken, and in fact in all my games, this was the case.
    Spoiler God of the open sky :
    upload_2021-2-10_19-6-55.png
    upload_2021-2-10_19-9-49.png

Normally, I added text directly to beliefs and buildings that also affect Aiken. The text did not appear?
    but indeed I realize that I forgot Serfdom in Fealty and Exploitation in Imperialism, thank you.

Uorkenk take advantage of bonuses on camps and pastures

Spoiler Uorkenk :
    upload_2021-2-10_19-17-18.png

I'm so sorry you weren't able to take advantage of the UI. For me everything works fine but if you give me your VP version, I will test more. For civilopedia, I will have to complete the informations.

This is a good suggestion, I didn't want to distort the original mod too much and I admit, I like the idea of yield random which sticks quite well to the life in small semi-nomadic clans (therefore with different paths) of the Tehuelches. I'll think about it, especially if I can't figure out where the problems you encountered are coming from.

2. SolutionIt

SolutionIt Chieftain

Yeah the pantheon beliefs (and cathedral) work fine but the social policies didn't. I'm on the newest version of the beta Vox Populi at the moment so that might be why the random yields aren't working. Otherwise everything else seems to work as intended. I don't think this civ will be too op but that remains to be seen.

I know that its easy to aggressively settle with them early without happiness consequences so they do that better than Polynesia for sure as a comparison, but Polynesia can settle cities out of other civ's reach as well. If I'm not mistaken the yields on tourism also add 1 happiness, gold, and science for each point right? I doubt it'd be too strong since the science yields get killed off by the Modern Era.

3. gwennog

gwennog Prince

OK, It is possibly the difference, I will test.

I would like to add a limitation, the appearance of the horse resource only after the circumnavigation of the world but I have not yet looked for how and if it is possible.

Yes, before the arrival of the Mapuches and the Europeans, the Tehuelches had an immense territory for a long time.

Yes, one for one but limited by the population.

4. gwennog

gwennog Prince

In fact the last beta version works very well, it is version 12-1-3 which is bugged with the passing of the eras (the lua function is carried out twice). Normally this is fixed and should work with both versions.

5. gwennog

gwennog Prince

As suggested by @Asterix Rage , change of the Komuaen promotion which becomes Ieunsh (challenge).

Asterix Rage likes this.
  6. gwennog

gwennog Prince

V6

All Uniques Promotions Icons by @Asterix Rage, a million thanks :thanx: