Horse archer - no range attack HELP

madboy77

Chieftain
Howdy,

in the description of the Horse Archer it says that it can perform ranged attacks - but there is no icon like there is for Archers or Siege wpn.

I tried editting some lines in the Unit.xml like Formation Type or iDMCbombrange>1, but to no avial.

How to change that ???
Help !

Ok, I found it. It's the Combat category (rigth on top) Mounted > Archer, at the cost of different promotions set.

Last edited:
Was this with RoM's last version 2.92?

You may find that RoM 2.91 was less buggy in Revolutions. If you use Revolutions that is.

Also 2.81 lite was a very good version to use.

No, I'm playing 2.91. and the change causes a crash due to a conflict with XXXcoredll.dll, so no go, even tho the Archer Bombard button is there and functional (until unit upgrade by AI).

Zappara took away the Horse Archer range or bombard attack ( I don't remember which one atm). But in C2C we brought it back. Not sure if it was thru a Promotion or the way that ThunderBrd set up the dll, or both. Been too long ago to remember it all.

You have looked into the BUG settings anf then under the REV?DCM tab in BUG and tried the various combinations right?

Top Bottom