horses, or lack thereof

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Realism Invictus' started by bigmeat, Jan 27, 2007.

1. bigmeat

bigmeat The weapon of choice

For the past 20 minutes I have been pressing regenerate map, and then looking at the world builder, and everytime i find no horses on the entire map, which is quite strange.

2. Anaztazioch

Anaztazioch Hit in the head too much

Yes there is a slight chance of no resource of one type to appear on the map. You must have been very unluchy mate. I had this only once in my career ;)

Still if you are allready using WB, just drop horses in spots that dont have resources nearby.

3. bigmeat

i would but always feel biased when i do that, and end up giving it to myself

4. bigmeat

I think this actually may just happen in custom games, because i saw some horses in the quick start

5. Anaztazioch

Anaztazioch Hit in the head too much

I assure you that i have horses in my custom game. But of you select to play Fantasy_realm or some thing like that map generator script, dont be suprised. Its 100% random + your chnages... that gives over 100% random :lol:

6. Endovior

Endovior Prince

Well, if you're getting that biased feeling, but still needing to add something manually, roll dice. Make a table for what die roll will put what where, make it as complicated as you need to soothe your guilt.

...Alternatively, just give everyone 1 Horse within 3 squares of their capital, and get on with your life.