1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

horses, or lack thereof

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Realism Invictus' started by bigmeat, Jan 27, 2007.

1. bigmeat

bigmeat The weapon of choice

For the past 20 minutes I have been pressing regenerate map, and then looking at the world builder, and everytime i find no horses on the entire map, which is quite strange.

2. Anaztazioch

Anaztazioch Hit in the head too much

Yes there is a slight chance of no resource of one type to appear on the map. You must have been very unluchy mate. I had this only once in my career ;)

Still if you are allready using WB, just drop horses in spots that dont have resources nearby.

3. bigmeat

i would but always feel biased when i do that, and end up giving it to myself

4. bigmeat

I think this actually may just happen in custom games, because i saw some horses in the quick start

5. Anaztazioch

Anaztazioch Hit in the head too much

I assure you that i have horses in my custom game. But of you select to play Fantasy_realm or some thing like that map generator script, dont be suprised. Its 100% random + your chnages... that gives over 100% random :lol:

6. Endovior

Endovior Chieftain

Well, if you're getting that biased feeling, but still needing to add something manually, roll dice. Make a table for what die roll will put what where, make it as complicated as you need to soothe your guilt.

...Alternatively, just give everyone 1 Horse within 3 squares of their capital, and get on with your life.