1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

hot fix 11/22/17?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Brian LeClaire, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Brian LeClaire

Brian LeClaire Chieftain

Was there a hotfix yesterday? I downloaded an update for Civ 6 but I haven't been able to find any information on what it was at all. Any ideas?

2. Piruparka

Piruparka Prince

No. It was only 512 Bytes. I was wondering, too, and googled. Apparently, there is a bug in the Steam client which caused many games to download a 512 Bytes shader file, I for example had ten games download this. So no, no update, no hot fix. Anyway, the game is running perfectly smooth, innit? What would you need a hot fix for. :p

3. Old

Old Chieftain

Um, no. Game is NOT running perfectly smooth. Civs do still spawn 2 tiles between them or a CS settler right next to players. Hotfix 11/16/2017 fixed SOME of these problems but not all of them, not even the majority. Read https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/has-firaxis-acknowledged-start-position-bug.623692/page-3

4. TomKQT

TomKQT Prince

I would say it was sarcasm from Piruparka ;)

5. The Technomancer

The Technomancer Chieftain

agonistes, Karmah and CPWimmer like this.