1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hot seat mode question

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Road to War' started by matt89, Jun 28, 2011.

1. matt89

matt89 Chieftain

I've been playing Kiwitt historical version of RTW and saw that he reccomends playing in hot seat mode. My question is how do you do this? When I load the world builder save it goes straight to picking what country you want to play and there is no option for hot seat mode.

Also off note of hot seat mode was wondering if later in the game if Germany ever gets to take control of the rest of France from Vichy France.?

Thanks for any help.

2. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder

You need to go to Multiplayer mode and then load scenario.

Vichy France remains independent.

3. matt89

matt89 Chieftain

Ok well is there a way then possibly to stop the vichy france trigger untill all european french cities have been captured? I know vichy france took over the government but it doesn't seem right to me for the game since germany had conquered france in the real war. Sorry for the trouble asking was just wanting to know, I'm also trying to learn how to mod and program and write code etc. So it would be cool if I knew what triggers things like that.

4. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder