Hotfix for the current CiV Patch

Gilgamesch

Ancient Alien
The current Patch for CiV breaks one file in CCTP.

Unfortunately is it the file that contains the informations of Manpower and Electricity.
So it could be that your current CCTP game get bugged due this Patch.

Anyway here is a quick hotfix.

Click here for the download

Then unpack it and overwrite the file under Documents/MyGames/CiV/Mods/Coummunity Call To Power 405/CCTP/Resources

Link doesn't work anymore.
Sorry, that I'm writing now in german but my brain hurts <.<:
Brauchen wir den fix noch?
Zumindest sehe ich momentan manpower beim start nicht.
Oder gibt es den Fix irgendwo noch anders zum runterladen?

Das Forum hier ist ein wenig chaotisch und müsste ein wenig aufgeräumt werden *hust*
Naja aber viel wichtiger ist, dass ihr beim Download-thread dran schreibt, was für die Mod
benötigt wird (und welche DLCs genau). Ich hab ne weile gebraucht bis ich herausgefunden hab, dass ich alles nötige hab ärghs.

Ich wollte gar nicht groß kritisieren <.<
Sorry.

Sitze halt seit ca. 2h dran die Mod ordentlich zum laufen zu kriegen, nur um fest zustellen, dass die Fixes, die beim Download thread stehen gar nicht benötige (und es da auch steht), um dann fest zustellen, dass das was ich benötige, irgendwie grad nicht zum runterladen verfügbar ist >.>

The hot fix in this thread is still needed, it is for an issue with resources caused by the new update for Civ including bison.
You don't see manpower at startup because it doesn't become available until later on.

The reason the fixs are still on main page was for people who didn't want to re-download yet, and I t says above them that all are included in current build.

As for the forums, I can't say anything about that;)

Unless I completely got the German wrong, in which case, ignore everything I said:D

Thank you very much.
Yeah I know that with the fixes, but I was too stupid to realize, that I didn't need it <.<
A lot of waste of time.
It was just minor complains, so don't mind.
If I want to really critizes then I write in english or at least I try.
Sometimes for me It's really hard to explain myself in english :/

edit: I just took advantages of a german dev :|

Link doesn't work anymore.
Sorry, that I'm writing now in german but my brain hurts <.<:
Brauchen wir den fix noch?
Zumindest sehe ich momentan manpower beim start nicht.
Oder gibt es den Fix irgendwo noch anders zum runterladen?

Das Forum hier ist ein wenig chaotisch und müsste ein wenig aufgeräumt werden *hust*
Naja aber viel wichtiger ist, dass ihr beim Download-thread dran schreibt, was für die Mod
benötigt wird (und welche DLCs genau). Ich hab ne weile gebraucht bis ich herausgefunden hab, dass ich alles nötige hab ärghs.

Ich wollte gar nicht groß kritisieren <.<
Sorry.

Sitze halt seit ca. 2h dran die Mod ordentlich zum laufen zu kriegen, nur um fest zustellen, dass die Fixes, die beim Download thread stehen gar nicht benötige (und es da auch steht), um dann fest zustellen, dass das was ich benötige, irgendwie grad nicht zum runterladen verfügbar ist >.>

Welcome to the forum
:band:[party]:dance::beer::banana:

So i will answer in english, this is better for this people outthere who doesnt speak german;)
You can always ask in german or send my a PM in german if you have any issue or question.

The reason why the link was broken, is very simple, i reached my limit and cleaned my box but i removed also the hotfix, iam sorry for the delay.:rolleyes:

For the chaos, yes it could be more organiced, and i also update not very often my first pages of my threads.
But i think on my Working Version thread i noticed the requirement of the dlcs, if not i will update them and change it.

Like Gyogen said the Hotfix is needed, because the last patch from firaxis broke one very important file in CCTP.

Spoiler :
Danke für deine Kritik und keine Sorge ich nehme so etwas immer positiv auf. Schliesslich bin ich immer offen für Verbessserungsvorschläge.
Viel spass mit CCTP.... Gilga

Please sticky this...was wondering why I could see wine from the off!

cheers for such a swift response - and for such a sweet mod.

Top Bottom