Hotkey Mod

Milae

Prince
Made a hotkey Mod I've been using for a little while now to give WASD camera movement and other hotkeys around WASD so that they are easier to use. Also I put the location of the hotkeys in a readme in the mod so you can change them in the files if you want. (I'm not even close to knowing how to create a UI to change them in-game)

Mod works with VP and is save-game compatible.

Download here

Or available on steam workshop:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2127003253

It definitely feels like an improvement to me but let me know what you guys think here if you do try it out and have suggestions etc.

Can't change the hotkeys for using Great Diplomats/diplomats as they are in the VP files I think.

Last edited:
Made a hotkey Mod I've been using for a little while now to give WASD camera movement and other hotkeys around WASD so that they are easier to use. Also I put the location of the hotkeys in a readme in the mod so you can change them in the files if you want. (I'm not even close to knowing how to create a UI to change them in-game)
Also one other thing is that changing the hotkeys for building Holy Sites and Polders doesn't work. I believe it has to do with the being added in G+K but I don't understand why that means they won't change. If anyone could shed some light on that would be great.
Can you update this image file?

Attachments

• Pbm1pS1.png
    Pbm1pS1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 536
I feel like this is such a crucial mod to use just for the sake of QoL. End turn on spacebar in particular should've always been standard issue.

Whats wrong with having it on enter? I think I prefer that, easier to hit space by mistake.
With my leftie hand in the WASD region and my right on the mouse it's just way more convenient for me. I'm also used to it being on space from Civ4.

Unfortunately I think this mod overwrites the link and move group commands from a recent patch

Sorry I was mistaken, I thought it had already been integrated into VP but that's not the case yet.

Top Bottom