Hotseat a scenario you created with mods

Kekenaldo

Chieftain
Hey guys, I've been going around the forum trying to find an answer but cannot figure it out

I created a map with a scenario (custom civs and city states), some of which are from Mods.
I'd like to play the game in hotseat with my other mods activated (ie Emigration, IGE, Extra Wonders, etc...).
I imagine I would need to add a custom setup to my mod to change AI player to Human, but in my case the Civs and City states are already pre-determined, as is their Starting Position.

Any help? I can share the map on the thread.

Mods and Multiplayer of any sort do not actually work together.

There are a couple "hack" methods the community has developed, the most-commonly used one is this one as I recall:

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mpmpm-multiplayer-mod-dlc-hack-updated.533238/

But the procedure to roll all the desired mods into a "fake" DLC is not for the faint-hearted, and you are limited to those mods and only those mods included into the "Workaround DLC" you create. IGE for example may or may not work for MP play even using this workaround system, and even when using Hotseat only as the "MP" method.

Top Bottom