Hotseat highlights & niggles

regeneration64

Warlord
Hello all,

My fiancé and I play a lot of good ol' fashioned couch co-op hotseat games together, playing as a team against the AI. We love working together as a team to achieve whatever victory best suits. The fact that one of us can work towards a tech/civic and the other gets the eureka once its researched is a great incentive to work together.

We've experienced some minor gripes that don't occur in singleplayer and would be grateful if other forumites could share there own experiences, tips and solutions!

This isn't meant to be a rant - we love the game and understand Firaxis logic that they have turned some things 'off' in hotseat mode to try and speed things up.

Our main niggle is that wonder animations, both world and natural, are turned off. Is there any way to turn this on, perhaps within the game files or a mod? I have looked...

Has anyone noticed the banner being hard to read when viewing your, for example, science score on the victory progress tab? The end of the number appears to get cut off.

What are other people's experiences, tips and tricks of hotseat mode? Both good and bad!

Top Bottom