• Tomyris

Votes: 37 10.8%
  • Victoria

Votes: 44 12.9%
  • Wilhelmina

Votes: 15 4.4%

• Total voters
Kupe’s muscle belly or get out.

Seriously, though: the “most attractive female leader” poll bleaks in comparison with the “GQ material male leader” poll.

Sometimes you want a dolphin, sometimes you want an otter. Sometimes you want an off season bodybuilder, sometimes you want a marathon runner. Why discriminate?

Eleanor of Aquitaine has decisively won, especially while leading France

Only while leading France imo.

Which version has the long hair? I like the long hair.

I'm guna have to take issue with you all and slap your faces with a glove! If you want to continue this, I'll be outside dreaming of Eleanor with her hair braided around her head :love:

Just quietly, as cool as the models are, I would have liked to have seen English Eleanor portrayed as a decade or two older than French Eleanor...

It would be great if the poll included Eleanor.

There's quite a large number of potential waifus.

New POLL!!!

I'm guna have to take issue with you all and slap your faces with a glove! If you want to continue this, I'll be outside dreaming of Eleanor with her hair braided around her head :love:

Just quietly, as cool as the models are, I would have liked to have seen English Eleanor portrayed as a decade or two older than French Eleanor...

New POLL!!!

I actually have to agree with you there. In the words of Ziad, French Eleanor is a basic af mallrat. English Eleanor is like if that mallrat grew up, settled into her identity, and didn't give a fudge about what people thought about her hair choices.

French Eleanor is clearly insecure, just look at the fear just barely beneath the surface of those veneers. English Eleanor is stone cold.

I actually liked the rococo revamp of the remake. And absolutely nothing else about it. I mean why make everything gold and then make her dress...yellow?

I would agree that Bed and Breakfast is probably the most historically accurate of that ilk. Tangled is French/German/Polish. Frozen is Scandinavian mishmash. Snow White is German clothing on Hispanic/Italian architecture. Little Mermaid by necessity has to take place somewhere in the Caribbean on a Spanish island close to the Danish West Indies. :p

Maybe these are the dual leaders we should be looking at. Ariel leads Denmark and the Taino in Civ VI: Cash Grab!
I'd go out on a limb and say that Brave is Scottish, but I'm sure somebody will explain to me how it's surprisingly not.

New POLL!!!
Freleanor vs Engleanor should be its own poll.

Soooo... We have a poll about the hottest female leader in the game, and I'm wondering: where is the one about the hottest male leaders? I'd like to cast my vote for it, as I'm more inclined toward men's beauty than women and more apt to judge them :D
Plus, it's a long time since everybody said that there is much more eye-candy male leaders than eye-candy female leaders.
We have to stop this discrimination!
Because remember folks: it's not sexism if you're disrespectful against both genders ;)

Soooo... We have a poll about the hottest female leader in the game, and I'm wondering: where is the one about the hottest male leaders? I'd like to cast my vote for it, as I'm more inclined toward men's beauty than women and more apt to judge them :D
Plus, it's a long time since everybody said that there is much more eye-candy male leaders than eye-candy female leaders.
We have to stop this discrimination!
Because remember folks: it's not sexism if you're disrespectful against both genders ;)
The male poll is buried somewhere here as well - you should be able to find it with search (on my phone, would’ve linked otherwise)

The male poll is buried somewhere here as well - you should be able to find it with search (on my phone, would’ve linked otherwise)

Found it: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/hottest-male-leader-post-r-f-poll.628386/page-4

Kind of surprised by first place Lautaro: beside being shirtless and having a V torso, not so much, I think. Too young, too. But not much more surprises: Gilgabro, Chandragupta, Cyrus, Hojo, Alexander (while being a melted Ken doll...)
But who the fable voted for Qin or Pericles?

All I know is I'm living for Dido's Levantine realness.

I kinda wanna see a civ6 Hannibal model now.

My, my... I too want to see it. Even in Civ4 and its old animation, Hannibal was a testosterone container: powerful jaw, large shoulder, short beard, nice smile... I wonder what would they do in Civ 6 if ever he appears in it :lol:

It seems to have been the general consensus in the Civ VI forums since around the time that the DLC Civs were dropping.

Agreed :)

I'd go out on a limb and say that Brave is Scottish, but I'm sure somebody will explain to me how it's surprisingly not.

Mmmmm. That's not a real princess movie. :p

I would also note that Disney has a much stronger historical track record than in earlier decades so I can't give them too much crap. Moana may be generally Polynesian, but since the Maori vs. Samoan vs. Hawaiian elements are pretty discrete and obvious and the film is supposedly portraying pre-migratiom Polynesians, they kind of synergize in shaping a common Polynesian ancestor.

I can't say quite as much for Frozen, because even though the Danes can claim the ancestral root of Scandinavia, the film isn't really at all Danish. Much more Norwegian and Swedish with a bit of Sami thrown in. So Hans Anderson aside, I guess they nailed 19th century Norway-Sweden?

But Tangled I can also give a pass because it just barely passes scrutiny as a Holy Roman Empire blob. On the whole, there is a lot more care put into the art design these days and I can at least see some historical justification for why these cultures are blobbed.

All I know is I'm living for Dido's Levantine realness.

I kinda wanna see a civ6 Hannibal model now.

Dido is one of the perfect examples of why I love VI over V. Everyone in V looked so sterile like every painting that exists of them. V Dido looked so pasty and apathetic. VI Dido is feisty. Other improvements have been Suleiman and Qin Shi Huang, and I even think Cleopatra seems to have a clearer identity than past games.

Dido is one of the perfect examples of why I love VI over V. Everyone in V looked so sterile like every painting that exists of them. V Dido looked so pasty and apathetic. VI Dido is feisty. Other improvements have been Suleiman and Qin Shi Huang, and I even think Cleopatra seems to have a clearer identity than past games.

100% :love:
I mean if a particular leader in history was known for being very reserved, I don't mind if that is a significant part of their portrayal...but where they have freedom to do so, making the leaders more expressive makes the interactions more fun to me.

New POLL!!!

Well, I suppose if you're from Switzerland and wear tie-dyes, the braids might be cool...

Top Bottom