Hottest leader

damnation

Frothing Rabbitine Sabor
havent seen one of these yet so i figured might as well.
It was close, Cathrines has a nice face, but you just cant buy Cleopatras body. I think i would rather be with Cathrine, but this is about hottness, so i vote. . .
Cleopatra

Cathrine all the way. Cleo is all anorexic looking

opps ment to make this a poll but i guess ill just make it now that i remebered it.

Abe:1
Alexander:2
Cathrin:9
Ceasar:1
Cleo:2
Montezuma:1
Tokugawa:1
Mao:1

cathrin of russia.. historicly she was suppost to have a monster sexaul appitite too

Pretty sure Catherine would be much more fun. Cleo is pretty hot, but looks like she would be stuck-up.

Catherine is my kinda down-to-earth woman!

Montezuma... he is the only one who shows some skin.:yumyum:

lol crap, I meant to say that for civ 4 not civ revolution.:wallbash:

still you get the point:banana:

The funny thing is, Catherine was also beautiful in the real life, unlike Cleo, which the Romans saw as a witch that putted Caesar into some kind of Egyptian love spell since they could not comprenhend how could anyone fall in love with such an ugly woman. Then centuries after hollywood made her a sex icon, pretty much as it happened with any other historic female ruler. Give Hollywood a couple of centuries more and Margareth Tacher will be interpretated by the future equivalent of Angelina Jolie O_o

Wow. You lost, tasteless people. It's all about Abraham Lincoln. The sharp look, the sexy formal dress, and the combed hair. Kinda like a mix of Adam Levine and Chuck Norris.

Abe Lincoln, I

Abe Lincoln, I thought you said Babe Lincoln:groucho:

Abe keeps adjusting his coat? Sounds like a Picard to me, which would get my vote!

As for the chicks, I definitely vote for Cleo. She's MUCH better looking than Catherine. Catherine acts like such a **tch (tossing her hair and giving that "I'm so much smarter than you" look), that I really can't stand her. Yes, she's my icon, but that's because she looks more like me than Cleo.

Abe keeps adjusting his coat? Sounds like a Picard to me, which would get my vote!

As for the chicks, I definitely vote for Cleo. She's MUCH better looking than Catherine. Catherine acts like such a **tch (tossing her hair and giving that "I'm so much smarter than you" look), that I really can't stand her. Yes, she's my icon, but that's because she looks more like me than Cleo.

A real Catherine could give me that look all the times! Yes babe, I am your stoopid toy! :D

WAIT! You said she looks like YOU? :crazyeye:

Top Bottom