Votes: 31 16.8%
  • Teddy

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Trajan

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters

bbbt

Deity
There's been several requests, so I thought I'd make one. You can pick your top three. Feel free to comment as to your choices (in a site-appropriate way of course!)

Personally, my votes went to Jayavarman (what can I say, I like a little meat over the six pack), Hojo (his classically handsome looks are still top), and Lauturo.

Soo... where is the female leader thread?

No one had actually asked for one while there were several comments about the male - maybe that's indicative of the male vs female leaders in the expansion ;)

I can post one though - it's an easier list than the male leaders.

Alright wise guys, who voted for Gandhi?

As a straight guy I voted for Alexander and Cyrus, whatever that's worth. At least Cyrus is dressed well.

I will never not find this a weird question, but okay. :shifty:

In any case, my answer is Shaka and his -ahem- Horns, Chest and Loins. :mischief: Or Phillip, who looks like the type of guy I could date irl (and have dated in the past!)

Alright wise guys, who voted for Gandhi?

As a straight guy I voted for Alexander and Cyrus, whatever that's worth. At least Cyrus is dressed well.

Probably the same person that voted for Amanitore and Wilhelmina. :D

Guys! I voted 4-eyed men (Curtin, Gandhi, Roosevelt).

I don't play for this team but is have to go with Lautaro as the top followed by Gilgamesh and I guess Chandragupta
I play for this team an approve of your choices. :thumbsup: Although I picked Shaka over Gilgamesh, as I don't like men who are too pumped.

For being straight, inasmuch as you the reader ascribes to that kind of labeling, this thread somehow feels better for me to comment on.

Chandragupta clearly takes the cake. It's those sideways bedroom eyes when in good relations most of all, plus all the royal glam with the melanin-rich beefcake frame. Not to slight the less athletic leaders.

Poundmaker is handsome too. To say nothing about whether I have a nice or hideous face, I could pull off a pretty good cosplay of him. My hair is actually that long, and I have a similar build and shape. I don't know if it's appropriation if it's a video game character based on a real historical person and the outfit isn't stereotypical, but I don't think the 1/16th Lenape in me saves it.

There's been several requests, so I thought I'd make one. You can pick your top three. Feel free to comment as to your choices (in a site-appropriate way of course!)

Thanks, @bbbt.

I play for this team an approve of your choices. :thumbsup: Although I picked Shaka over Gilgamesh, as I don't like men who are too pumped.

I thought we were playing Civ VI and not for any teams. :D Ok, ok, I am definitely a team player so I guess I’ll play. Hojo, Lautaro and Chandy are in my list. Hojo probably takes the number one spot still. But I wouldn’t mind working my way to him having had the pleasure of getting to know Chandy and Lautaro and having grown as a person because the experience.

hojo is the most handsome one by miles and i strive to be friends with him every game as a result

hojo is the most handsome one by miles and i strive to be friends with him every game as a result
I think so too, and he doesn't have to be shirtless, although it would be nice that when he gets mad, he could take his outfit off and flex those muscles while wielding his samurai sword. Chandy and Lautaro could do the opposite: punish you by actually putting something on.

Picked Lautaro, Hojo, and Cyrus.

I might've only voted for one new male, but don't get the wrong impression: this expansion was a blessing for those of us who like guys. Lautaro is great, Chandragupta is a narrow fourth, and both Shaka and Poundmaker are not far behind. So much beef. :smug:

I made an account because its important for me to include my opinion on this. First post woo!!

I voted for Chandragupta, Hojo and Poundmaker. Hojo and Poundmaker are verrrry pretty. Lautaro is also cute but he would probably break my heart :( so would Chadragupta though, but I with him I would know what I would be getting myself into and I would accept it

It fascinates me how Gandhi got three votes.

With all my respect towards him, in game he looks like he is old, starving, alien monk and irl was practicing celibate so you may debate but not date him!

And he got more votes than GENGHIS KHAN, freakin Viking, Scottish king freedom fighter, Roman emperor, German emperor, Montezuma etc :D

Top Bottom