1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Houses occasionally change worker type

Discussion in 'Civ World - Bug Reports' started by MysteryMachine, May 26, 2011.

1. MysteryMachine

MysteryMachine Chieftain

Occasionally, especially when moving a lot of houses, a house will change worker types on me. Its not always reproduceable but generally start moving a bunch of work houses around and usually one will change to a farmer.

2. peter grimes

peter grimes ... Retired Moderator

I've seen the same thing. I've interpreted it to be a user error - perhaps I'm not clicking and dragging, or perhaps I've quasi-clicked while moving the mouse... not really sure. As you say, I've not been able to get it to happen consistently.

The whole mouse interface is buggy, I'd say. Response time is really slow, so it's very hard to manage the mouse-overs. I have a tough time in the Tech Table screen particularly.

3. Thalatta

Thalatta Imperialistic

I'm getting the same thing, too. Switching a 17 worker to a 2 farmer is a pretty bad switch, too. :(

4. Morningcalm

Morningcalm Keeper of Records

Yes, this is a very common bug. A similar bug is one where a stonemason will suddenly say "Lots of stone here!" when I've had him switching to cut down wood. Weird. Lots of stone in the forest?