1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How a software company should treat their customers...

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by MaxCiv, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Watiggi

Watiggi Deity

If you are annoyed by it, then don't read it. What I find annoying is your comments about this thread such as the one I have just quoted. If it annoys you, then don't read the thread. Simple.

2. Commander Bello

Commander Bello Say No 2 Net Validations

I was referring to the fact that 14 days more wouldn't have made any significant difference as far as the technique was concerned, I was not talking about balance sheet.

It should be almost undisputed that Civ4 1.00 was pre-beta. And gold status might be arrived with the patch, we are waiting for since when, now? It was told to hang at the quality defense of Take2 since end of February/beginning of March. Now we are almost at mid of April.
    How long does it take to chech the technical functions of a patch, if it works?
    I agree though, ping-ponging it back and forth for further improvements might take quite some time...