• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Hole

Deity
How are play sessions conducted?

Options:
  • Online, with exceptions for special circumstances(This was done in DG5)
  • President (or DP) decides
  • Offline, with exceptions for special circumstances
  • Other
  • Abstain

Discussion

Note: Open for 5 days.

President or DP decides. Let's make this a campaign issue, rather than etched in stone. Some qualified candidates balk at the position because they have to spend time not only deciphering instructions, but also putting on a show for eager chatgoers. The chat can be distracting, and should not be used to disclude some of $COUNTRY NAME's finest from holding the top office.

I think this one should've been multiple choice, or rather, "Online, but at the DP's own discretion".

I think this poll was okay, CT. It gave both disparate options (with contingencies) as well as the option for no restrictions one way or another. No matter how you poll it, the people have voted to allow a candidate the chance to forward the save offline if they so desire.

I think that allowing this choice is much better news for the Presidency than the failed "vote for a DP" attempt. It will give some versatility to the elections as well, as this could be a huge campaign issue.

Chieftess said:
I think this one should've been multiple choice, or rather, "Online, but at the DP's own discretion".
i dont understand what you are saying... you say it should be online but the dp gets to choose?

Top Bottom