How are we going to win?

Emp.Napoleon

SUPER EMP!
Name says it all. I saw that GWT is causing many problems. I think that we need to merge with Poly, and do a space victory. I think that rules allow that, but I can not find the rules anywhere. But I think this will be best. The second choise it what I have been wanting to do for a long time: Attack Poly and ally with GWT. But that will be hard without GWT. But right now, I do not see us winning any other way but space. What do you all think? (all 4 of you)

Diplomatic victory. Everyone one our side votes for poly, and everyone who votes for poly wins.

Diplo would propably be the best... but that depends a lot on what happens to Poly, the Game Halter.

Also, we'll need a way to build the UN. GWT and Apolyton are bigger than us, so they'll be on the ballot otherwise. I don't know if we have the scientific/production power to build the spaceship. Can we really think that GWT won't try an invasion? We'll require military units. They have a lot more than we do. We building military = less money to science which makes a space victory impossible in my books. I guess diplomatic will be the way to go. That is if CGN survives...

Top Bottom