How can a Muris clan goblin lord with strength zero out of 5 kill any warrior i attack him with?

Dunadd

Chieftain
How can a Muris clan goblin lord with strength zero out of 5 kill any warrior i attack him with, even after all the goblin units that were with him died attacking my warrior stack the turn before?

I'm gonna ask you once again to please stop creating a new thread for each question you have....

As for the question itself, 0/5 doesn't me 0 out of 5 but 0 Attack Strength and 5 Defensive Strength

I'm gonna ask you once again to please stop creating a new thread for each question you have....

As for the question itself, 0/5 doesn't me 0 out of 5 but 0 Attack Strength and 5 Defensive Strength
Ah right thanks - and sorry - should all questions go in the Final Fixes thread?

Final Fixes Reborn, not Final Fixes. (The original Final Fixes was an effort to fix, patch, etc. Rise from Erebus. That petered out and was restarted as Final Fixes Reborn, which morphed into Ashes of Erebus, although the name of the thread stayed the same.)

Civ 3 had separate Attack and Defense Strengths for many (most? all?) units -- I don't remember exactly, since it's been a long time since I played Civ 3. Kael decided pretty early on in the development of FfH2 -- again, I don't remember exactly when -- to bring back that idea, so that's what you're seeing.

Top Bottom