How can i activate units which are stationed in cities?

Sloty

Chieftain
How can i activate a unit which is fortified in one of my cities?

Thanks for the quick answers!

Another question: How many wonders/national wonders can i build per city?

Haven't seen any limit. Think you can build any number. Though, not so many national wonders anymore. Don't think they're that useful anymore. Prereq for having buildings in all your cities are also very strict unless you're a small empire going for culture victory or something.

Sometimes I'll have a coastal city with a garrisoned land unit and a naval unit in it. In that case the icons overlap, so I just click on the city itself (the little buildings graphic, not the name tab) until it cycles to the unit I want.

You can definitely build all your national wonders in one city if you want to. Being able to sell buildings off makes it feasible for large empires to go for them late game if you can handle the maintenance cost for a while.

You could also open the unit panel in the upper left corner of the screen and double click on the garrisoned unit's entry.

I like the national wonders .. they have decent bonuses without being overpowered.
Well, except forbidden palace. That thing is a monster.

In particular, heroic epic is now totally sweet (post patch). You can build it, and then sell all the useless barracks in your cities if you want to.

Top Bottom