How Can I Change My Username?

Fez_Monk

foadi
I want to change my username, because there seems to be a lot of 'Monks' floating about on various forums, and I want a more original username. I remember seeing something about changing names somewhere, but I forgot where it is. Is it in the FAQ?

Let me know what name u have in mind. I'll change it for you of it sounds cool enough. :D

SweetAssNinjaKickToTheHead!!! :) Rename him to that!!! :D

PS, you have to tell all of us what your ideas for a new name are! So what is under consideration? What about "Monk of the Apocalypse"?

The most ingenius username should be your own first name.
That way, You never grow tired of it, nor it's not a joke which is not anymore
funny after couple of weeks...

Why do you want to change your name ?

Monk,
After reading quite a number of your posts I have some ideas who you are, what do you believe in, etc. In general you are likeable (you are not the only one, IMO a great number of posters, especially OT site posters belongs to this category).

I can understand a number of your ideas and feelings but they are associated with the name "MONK". If you change your name I
have to re-learn you. And at that moment you start at zero.

Therefore I ask you : Don't change your name.

How is that an improvement? People will still look at his name and say he is a Monk...

Yes! A combo of my favorite things! I was gonna make it "Fez Monkey" but it would be too confusing! Monkeys and Fezes! The greatest things in the world! Oh, s***, I'm going insane!

You certainly sound deleriously happy! Now if you can find yourself a proper moniker of a monkey with a fez! :)

I'm begining to think that Palehorse's idea for a name was better.....

Oh, hell, I'll change my user name in 6 months.

also, I think a cool userID would be Thumbknuckle if anyone wants to change thier name to something,
Sorry to sound rude but...:

Also, I think editing is possible.

Also, I think that you already know that, because we have told it to you already several times.

Also, I would suggest 20% PCR for pellaken because of this and his repeated spam in OT.

Its actually easier to add a new post than to edit a previous one. Firstly it takes less clicks and you don't have to worry about the post making sense with the last one. Another reason is that if you edit a post too slowly then it shows an annoying message, showing everyone that you have edited the post.

Top Bottom