How can I continue the game?

mcpidess

Chieftain
CIV6.jpg

Version of game: 1.0.0.26 (221715)

I have a missionary stuck on a tile and it cannot move and I cannot delete it from the game but the game is forcing me to give it an action while it as no possible actions.

I attached the save file.

Attachments

• PHILIP II 110 150 BC.Civ6Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
How did you even get the missionary to occupy the same tile as the Hattusa warrior? That's what shouldn't be possible (but once it happens, then, yeah, the missionary is stuck).

How did you even get the missionary to occupy the same tile as the Hattusa warrior? That's what shouldn't be possible (but once it happens, then, yeah, the missionary is stuck).
I onestly dont know what happened set the move of my missionary to the city state then boom weird stuff.

I just got the same issue. Missionary ended up on the same tile as a Horseman belonging to another civ and now I have no choice but to end my game and start a new one.

Or you could simply kill the missionary.

yea I did. still on the same space and everything.

Dito. (Of course, the missionary ending up on an occupied tile is a bug. That simply shouldn't be possible.)

I just got the same issue. Missionary ended up on the same tile as a Horseman belonging to another civ and now I have no choice but to end my game and start a new one.
Can you not just load a previous turn from your autosaves and delete the unit before it gets stuck?

Top Bottom