1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I have unlimited wonders ?

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Midano, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Midano

Midano Chieftain

Hello,

I started a wonderful party of Caveman2Cosmos but I'm struck with the 4 wonders limit per city. Is there a way to remove it ?

2. little_cyclone

little_cyclone Loyal Civ4 & C2C mod player

Its one of the options available under "Custom Game" when starting a new game, 'bout 2/3's of the way down the list of options.

3. AIAndy

AIAndy Deity

There is a game option for that.
    You can also increase the culture level of the city which will allow you to build more wonders.

Last you can edit CIV4CultureLevelInfo.xml in Assets/XML/GameInfo to increase the limit.

4. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

No you're not! The number you are allowed grows as your city's culture grows now in C2C. It's actually a really nice way to do it once you get used to it. As others have said, you can also set unlimitted if you want, but I wouldn't unless you're SURE that's REALLY what you want.

5. Midano

Midano Chieftain

Ok thanks. My capital is stuck at 4 for a while now, do you know at which cultural level it will raise ?

6. AIAndy

AIAndy Deity

It should increase at every culture level (except for one early one). So check your capital's city screen to see when it reaches the next culture level.