How can I see information about my trade routeS?

gregorsamsa

Chieftain
New to Brave New World, I am trying to figure out if there is a way to get a trade route report. I know I connected some of my cities but I am not sure what all I did.

Any idea?

There is an icon where it shows a list of options(the scroll like icon, left from the policies icon). This list includes the trade route menu. He also includes demographics, the most important of all.

What he said, it should be right next to the gold coin symbol for your economy.

It says I have 1 trade unit, which makes sense: I have a Caravan unit between my capital and another civ's capital.

However, it says I have 3 available, but I don't see how to set those up. Do I need to create another caravan?

If you build a cargo Ship you can build a sea trade route as well. Also, don't forget that routes both land and sea, can tavel from one city of your to another one.

You can also get to the trade route breakdown by clicking on the fraction on your info bar that shows the number of trade routes you're using/have available. The headers for the various items in that table can be clicked to sort them the same way you would most computer lists/tables. If you want to look at the ones you have already active sort them by turns remaining.

Top Bottom