1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

How can you compare your own military might with that of other players?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Strategy & Tips' started by hardcore_gamer, Sep 13, 2010.

1. hardcore_gamer

hardcore_gamer Chieftain

In Civ 4 there was a information screen that showed a graph where you could compare your own military might with that of other civs. It was the only reliable way of knowing if your army stood any real chance against other Civs and removed a lot of the guesswork. Is there a similar screen to be found in Civ 5?

2. migkillertwo

migkillertwo Chieftain

I hope so. I dont know how Napoleon could have known enough about Greg to make such demands of him in peace negotiations.

3. Zhahz

Zhahz PC Gamer

Hard to say but I'd imagine there is. Until today nobody had seen diplo relations screens and some other cool screens.

4. Kordanor

Kordanor Chieftain

That was the graph I didnt understand for a long time.

But I think that was because English "Power" was translated into German with "Elektrizit├Ąt"...you can guess what this means...

5. Schuesseled

Schuesseled Chieftain

ROFL

Anyways, the military advisor log tells you what he thinks of other empires, maybe there will be a graph too, that would make it easier.

6. PawelS

PawelS Ancient Druid

That's why I don't like using localized versions of games.