How come DARIUS looks like monkey-man?

Darius doesn't look Persian at all, and believe me, I know. I see one in the mirror every morning.

LOL! Funny stuff, both of you. I wonder how long it will take a mod to conclude this thread is not constructive to strategy and tips.

Most of the new leaders have a 'primate' look to them. They should have saved them for the next expansion, 'welcome to the jungle'

Why does Gilgamesh look like a lion? Why does Justinian look like he's sick and frail and could be killed by Ghandi punching him? Why do I feel like yanking Chalemagne's beard? I don't know. The only good looking new leader for a new civ is Zara Jaqob of Ethiopia.

I think Gilgamesh looks like a lion because of II Samuel 23:20.

And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man, of Kabzeel, who had done many acts, he slew two lionlike men of Moab: he went down also and slew a lion in the midst of a pit in time of snow

Gilgamesh was Iraqi, and Moab refers the region on the other side of the Dead Sea from Israel.

you guys have to understand that as in many history text books, the early people like the sumerians were still developing. As in one history text book, the Summerians are reffered to as thick headed people. I think it was refering to the Bible but that explains why he looks like that. I actually think all the leaders except the following look good.

Victoria
The Khmer dude
Darius
Gigamesh and I know im missing one more person from bts thats around messapotamia.

Top Bottom