1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How did the nippa hut survive this long?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - CIV Gold' started by Tlalynet, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Tlalynet

Tlalynet Chieftain

I just downloaded CIV Gold and was looking though everything it had to offer. It's quite good, and overall as well balanced as the main game (perhaps a little better).

The Baktrian Mint is kind of bad, in that something much later like the stock exchange only gives +15% and the Mali Mint gives +10% (though buffing its culture is nice compensation). It could be quite strong at 15% and the stock exchange could get a little buff (5%, 1 commerce, or a small trade route buff)

But anyway, the glaring problem is the Nippa hut. 2 free mined plains hills per city at a granary? (+10 hammers) It has to be a bug. I searched for it and saw it discussed in this forum back in 2009, but it still in the mod I downloaded yesterday.

As was said there, +1 or +10% is quite strong, perhaps +10% is what was intended?

Regardless I changed it to +1 in my version. Is this mod just finished and done or does the hut tend to get overlooked a lot?

5.1 is the version I have, is it up to date?