1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

how do i download posted mod units?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by civ_4_rox, Jul 3, 2006.

1. civ_4_rox

civ_4_rox Chieftain

i just wanna good tutorial of how to download modders units in my civ 4 game

2. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

That was exactly what i was looking for also, and HOW to and what to do for civ units already made???

3. zulu9812

zulu9812 The Newbie Nightmare

4. Ploeperpengel

Ploeperpengel academic precarity

Seems you really got a mission zulu!:lol:

5. zulu9812

See, we used to have this problem on the Civ3 forums...before I stamped it out! :satan:

6. Blunt

Blunt Chieftain

This is just what he does to cover up the fact he can't add anything useful at all to this forum, he's a tool

7. Jeckel

Jeckel Great Reverend

Its stated pretty clearly in the title of a stickyed thread at the top of this forum.

"Reminder: QUESTIONS BELONG IN THE MAIN CREATION FORUM!"

And unless it is someones first time on any forum, then most people should know that most forums have atleast a minimal thing about posting stuff in the right place.

The ones that really get me the forums, like modcomp or unit graphics, that have a request thread, but some people feel they get to ignore it and just post their request in its own thread.

Maybe it would be helpful to have a tutorial request thread in this forum. Would give a better place to point to when people miss post their requests.

8. zulu9812

What do you add that's useful to the forum, if contributing is so important to you?