How Do I Get Rid of the Shiny, Plastic Looking Leaderheads?

manooly

Warlord
For some reason my graphics card makes some leaderheads look shiny and plastic looking. I remmber there being a fix for this. Can anyone point me in the right direction or make a suggestion? Thanks!

I know what he is talking about I get the same issue on my Computer... never thought to fix it though

is this a normal versus nonshader issue/ sorry for the resurrection but i just made a leaderhead off of the normal jaoa II and it came out shiny for some reason.

Well, yours is because you haven't adjut the specularity channel during the export from blender. His problem is something else, something that most people don't have when they play with vanilla nonshaded or shaded LH.

Well, yours is because you haven't adjut the specularity channel during the export from blender. His problem is something else, something that most people don't have when they play with vanilla nonshaded or shaded LH.

Thx Roland. But how do I adjust "specularity channel during the export from blender" and what do I adjust it too?

Thx Roland. But how do I adjust "specularity channel during the export from blender" and what do I adjust it too?

In the material window (I think the shortcut is f9, but i'm not sure), the button look like a ball, before the export, or in Nifskope in the material proreity (specular color and Glosness slider) after the export. You can also delete the Specular proriety in nifskope.

Top Bottom