How do I shot world

I always felt that Sheaim should have a ritual of some kind, available at 100AC that 1) allows them to start working on another ritual that wins the game and 2) makes everyone declare war on them.

Similarly, Auric Ascended should have something like that too.
You misunderstood what MC meant... you can't even start building Birthright Regained until you've used your worldspell.
Oh snap.

Ancient forests and their improvements are immune to smoke/fire.

Unless this was changed, it is incorrect.

Fire will not SPREAD to an ancient forest but you can start one IN an ancient forest. I have not tried this for many, many patches, but this was how it was in the past when I was intent on burning the world. :)

AFAIK to start a fire you need either adept, cast a ring of flames, cast worldbreak, kill a pyre zombie or azer. Either way it starts with a smoke which will eventually light up. I did all of them many times (except adept) and I've never ever got a smoke to appear. The only time I saw a smoke in AC is when a smoking forest turned ancient. In one game I had a smoke in AC for the entire game, it never lit up.

that is messed up, smoke should have a higher chance to burst into flames, and Ancient Forests should NOT be Immune

that is messed up, smoke should have a higher chance to burst into flames, and Ancient Forests should NOT be Immune

I agree for the higher chance, but I think AF should still remain immune to fire spread, but should be able to start a fire in one.

perhaps if it has two or more adjacent tiles on fire?

perhaps if it has two or more adjacent tiles on fire?

If they are surrounded from 3 sides, it would make sence to have some chances to get caught in flames, I guess. A 20% or lower chance, perhaps.
But coding this can be really...slow(?)

Top Bottom