1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How do i start recording EVP's?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Seapeople, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Seapeople

Seapeople Chieftain

Hi, i'm interesting to trying to do some EVP work. EVP = recording ghost's voices. How would anyone suggest i get started. I have dowloaded audio software, but have not used it yet. Do i need backgroung noise or special equipment to record? Do i need to find a haunted spot? Are EVP's real? Any comments, suggestions, or discussion would be helpful. Thanks.:jesus:

2. GoodGame

GoodGame Red, White, & Blue, baby!

Maybe try a website that doesn't specialize in Sid Meier's civilization to ask such a technical question?

3. Kraznaya

Kraznaya Princeps

Paranormal isn't technical, it's an exercise in delusion.

4. holy king

holy king Deity

you've come so far and now refuse to use your imagination to answer this question?

5. GoodGame

GoodGame Red, White, & Blue, baby!

Hey if it leads to an observable experiment with negative results, power to it!

6. Babbler

Babbler Deity

I tell you with my easy to learn, certified and low priced EVP course. In 12 weeks you be impressing friends and family finding voice at click of a button or two. Hurry now, people are joining quickly and space is very limited. In fact, I will give you a discount, since you're a member of CFC and I kinda like you. I will even throw in a free ghost detection machine (value USD 75.00) absolutely free!

Better hurry! Those voice don't wait on just anybody!

7. Seapeople

Seapeople Chieftain

Well that sounds great!