How do I stop watching other team mates battles

JBConquests

Prince
My son and I play team based MP against teams of AI's. Every time one of his units takes on another unit my view gets refocused to watch his battle. This is incredibly annoying and painful. When he has allot of battles I can hardly accomplish anything. Sometimes my units get incorrect orders since I am about to order a unit to move somewhere but just as I am releasing the mouse button to give the order my view shifts.

I am unable to find a feature to turn this behavior off. Is there such an option?

Also, when his unit attacks another unit I can shift my view back but I am prevented from giving orders until his battle is done. Any way around this?

Edit: I forgot to mention I am playing G&K.

I believe there is an option in the main menu settings to turn that off. I'm at work though, so I cannot verify that. If no one else is able to, I'll check when I get home.

When you make the game just check off the "Quick combat" setting and it should solve your problem.

There is also an option to turn off refocusing entirely I believe (so it doesn't try to drag you to your worker in need of orders when you're trying to click as fast as possible to fight somebody) that you might want to switch off. Forget where that one is exactly though.

Top Bottom