how do i use the new patch maps without civs that dont belong?

bigk89m

Chieftain
Hi, I was intrigued that the new patch had maps like east asia, africa, south america, but everytime i open them up I get the option to pick civs that dont belong in the area. How do i make it so that Easy Asia will only let me pick east Asian civs? Thanks. P.S. i dont know much about worldbuilder and whatnot so if it involves that can you please be specific. :goodjob:

There may be a mod out there that lets you control civ placement, but I'm not aware of one.

You can use Worldbuilder--since you know what the map looks like, it may not give too much away.

Basically, just press Ctrl+W and look around the map for the other civs' starting units. If they don't belong where they are, right-click their units until they're gone. Then go to an area of the map where they should appear, select that leader/civ from the list in the upper right, select the appropriate units one at a time from the box at upper left, and left-click to place them on the map. Ctrl+W to get out, save the game, and Bob's your uncle.

Top Bottom