How do i win science victory really early?

The next level secret = get loans from AI friends.
They give you 25 gold for 1 gold per turn, so you lose 5 gold every time you get a loan, but it accelerates you 30 turns for that gold. It's insanely powerful.

I'm wondering if optimal play isn't to basically always hover around 0 gpt and have all your gold into loans. Getting to use the money 20+ turns faster in a snowball-based game is crazy.

(250FPT) can happen if you got Desert Folklore or Spain + good NW... and you got Pilgrimage... and your neighbour built Stonehenge for you... and you're lucky with luxes... and R.buildings... and the planets are in alignment ;)

literally the day after posting this I got a five Gems start as Boudicca, in between Desert Folklore Monasteries Paris and Stonehenge Cathedrals Onondaga. Tears of the Gods, Pilgrimage, Pagodas, Mosques, and both capitals under my belt... didn't build a spaceship, though - took Sacred Sites & Order, beelined Acoustics, and plastered the map with Tourism factories :D

Anyone know a way to win science victory the fastest?

You pick Shoshone against Venice on a duel map, deity level, and set turns to 7. Use your first unit to scout. By about turn 6/7 you should have found a Village. Pick Advance. Done. You've achieved a Science Victory on Deity level. :goodjob:

eh, set turns victories come down to score. Pretty sure the only way to win "science" is the spaceship. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Also on Deity they start 4 techs above you, so getting one free one you are still 3 behind.

Actually, there is a video showing the victory on youtube. It's on the Steam Discussions/Forum.

Also, I tried it and it works. Cheers.

I don't doubt you win, but it's because of the territory score of shoshone. I'm just not sure the game sees it as a "science" victory as you say. Pretty sure it's counted as a time victory from the videos I've seen. Can you give me a link?

Pretty sure max turn thing is time victory unless it's a bug. The earliest legit deity science victory of any kind is around turn 190.

Top Bottom