How do we install this mod? (MoM Extended)

Cor'e =)

Warlord
I cannot get MoM Extended v5.0 to work, i installed MoM v2.11 then over-wrote the assets folder with MoM Extended v5.0, no worky, GFC errors. Will this be fixed in MoM Extended v5.1?

Master of mana full setup->MoM 2.11->xtended 5.0. Remember to name mod "Master of Mana".

Hmmm, I cannot tell how your explanation differs from mine..., and MoM 2.11 normally creates and installs into a folder named "Master of Mana"; but wait, are you saying to dl and install the old "Master of mana full setup" as a prerequisite to installing MoM 2.11? I will try that...

Update #1: That worked, but no visible mouse pointer, any ideas how to make the mouse pointer visible? Win7 Pro x64 Intel/nVidia GPU, mouse trailing is already disabled.

Update #2: The mouse works if i run in windowed-mode, unfortunately now i cannot use the edges to move the map... if anyone knows a way to resolve my mouse pointer issues while my two monitors are "cloned", please let me know. Tia!

Last edited:
Hi, i cannot run this mod. I have installed CIV4-BTS. Then, in BTS\Mods i have installed Master of mana. MoM Full setup>MoM 2.11>rewrite assets from MoM extended. When i run BeyondTheSwod.exe and choose Master of Mana mod, i get error appcrash...

Edit: My fault, my BTS version was not 3.19. After patch, mod runs fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom