How do yo get the 3-units to show??

Ashlord

Steeler Fanatic
My first game, my units were showing the 3 units as I have seen in many screenshots. Now there is only one showing. I don't think that I have changed any options and I can't see an icon to change this around. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

Well.. Kind of obvious that it would probably take more processing power to render 3 units than one I guess..

I just mentioned it cuz he mentioned a function in the options which does not appear to be there

True true.. Still trying to locate it.. Dragonlord where did you find it??

nRevan said:
True true.. Still trying to locate it.. Dragonlord where did you find it??

I'm in the office so I can't look - it's in the Options under Graphics IIRC

Edit: I'm sure it's there somewhere, in any case - the option was mentioned in the previews and since I find the multi-units clutter up the screen too much, I looked for the single-unit option.. it's there, believe me!

Hmm.. About to try now.. Be back later..

UPDATE: Go to "Advance" > "Options".. Find the "Graphics" tab.. The single unit option is the first one there..

@nRevan - Thanks. Will try tonight when I get home from work. I thought I looked everywhere last night, but must have missed it.

In graphic options you can check, "Single Unit Graphics" as an option. I personally, even though I now have beefed up my machine to handle the multiple units, prefer single figure units with the health bars (another selectable graphics option). While the multiple units look cool, I found it too confusing with stuff like my workers, i.e. is that two workers or just one worker unit with the two figures? I can now see quickly at a glance how many units are on a space and how damaged they are.

Top Bottom