1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you download .33?

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Troubleshooting' started by Ekolite, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

When I try to d/l .33 I get this popup:

wth.png

When I click ''Find'' my computer can't find a program to open it and when I click save I get this stupid file that doesn't seem to do anything.

I have vista, and have the computer skills of a 5 year old, both of which are probably connected to the problem.

Usually when I d/l a new patch or version I get a similiar pop-up to the above but with a ''Run'' option instead of a ''Find'' option. Then I just click run and it sorts itself out. What gives?

2. Vehem

Vehem Modmod Monkey

Save it and try adding ".exe" to the end of the filename. Should be able to run it then. No idea why it'd be missing though.

3. arcticnightwolf

arcticnightwolf Chieftain

I love MIME type autodetection independent on extension in linux... :)

4. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

Yes... I love it too... :crazyeye: :lol:

I got it working with the add .exe thing, thanks Vehem.