How do you get G&K civs on BNW?

...no, that's moronic. I expected to buy a second expansion pack which would include the first, EXACTLY as they did with their last game, and, I'm pretty sure, every game before that. You would have had more than enough time to play G&K; you could explore every possible aspect of G&K, and not feel ripped off when the next came out.

I mean, BNW includes faith as well; should you get angry about that, that I got faith right off the bat without paying extra? Damn, why don't I pay for EVERY SINGLE FEATURE THAT BNW HAS THAT G&K HAS ALSO?

I don't really get your argument here. They were kind enough to not screw people over for just buying Brave New World, giving much of the features for free, and you go right ahead and demand they give you more? That's like asking for a money, getting it, then threatening them if they don't give you more. They were charitable with Beyond the Sword as well, that doesn't mean they have to be again. If you really want those Civs, pay for them like everyone else.

No, but I get the idea. More evidence to the view that DLC was a terrible, terrible idea.

Completely disagree. I'd still buy more civs if Firaxis made them as DLC. It's pretty traditional for Gold editions of games to include DLC released to date, which is what they did with Civ 5 Gold: All the stuff from base game, G&K and the DLC in one package.

I'd be all over some more DLC. The game is magnificent as it is now (apart from some minor bug fixes here and there), some new DLC Civs and scenarios would be great.

Yeah, I'd like a few more Civs, or even alternate leaders for Civs. It seems wrong to not have Cleopatra, y'know?

(That and I would kill for a fully-rendered and voiced Jeanne d'Arc)

I remember buying Civ 3 PTW and got irritated when I heard Conquests would contain PTW for free. I never bought Civ 4 Warlords for that reason. I really don't mind Civ 5's model.

Top Bottom