1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you get your workers moving where you want? How do you get more workers?

Discussion in 'CivRev - General Discussions' started by Flower, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Flower

Flower Chieftain

Hi, I haven't played the demo that much. I just checked it quickly but I'd like to know how the workers work in this game. Can you move them where you want? (for the first two workers you get and the others you get in the game). How do you get more workers? Is the only way to control them is to choose something in the city menu. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
    FLower

2. KAZUY4

KAZUY4 Chieftain

U can manage what in particular you want them to do, like focus in production or food but u can't move workers 1 by 1.

3. KrikkitTwo

KrikkitTwo Immortal

You Can, go to select the "Custom" worker management, and them you can take them on and off specific tiles
    (basically from tile<->city)

4. pathos

pathos Chieftain

Just to let you know, if you click the left thumb stick (on the 360, probably L3 on the PS3) at the city screen, it goes straight to the "Custom Worker" menu. Kind of a shortcut.