How do you identify CFC'ers?

Well?

Votes: 49 58.3%
  • Username

Votes: 35 41.7%

• Total voters
Knight-Dragon said:
By name.

People change avatars all too frequently.

:mischief:

I was going to put the Civ3 settler unit, but then it would get confusing wether to call you XIII, since you had it at that time, or Knight-Dragon. :mad:

Knight-Dragon said:
I never had the settler unit as an avatar... :confused:

Nevermind, wrong mod, I was thinking of Chieftess :blush:

How embarassing.

I used to do that by avatar, but now that I see too many people changing them its by username. Some people who have avatars for a long time catch my eye...

By username.
SeleucusNicator said:
It always trips me up when somebody changes avatars, [---].
Funny, since I think this is your fourth since I joined.
A pity you didn't keep the thanking France ...:lol:

I agree with XIII's comments, I mean Dragon-Knight, I mean Knight-Dragon..... :confused: :lol:

I go by Username - I mean how difficult can it be?

Then by avatar - which helps - but they change too much and that doesn't bother me. You soon get used to the new ones.

I often go by both username and avatar ;)

I look at the avatar, but don't usually recognize it, so I look at the username. However, there are some members - Perfection, CurtSibling, Chieftess, Tomoyo, etc - that I recognize immediately, without seeing their name.

username: avatars often change too fast....usernames don't, mods excepted :mischief:

By avatar.

I think some of the people here should have an avatar history on their personal presentation page in the arrival/leaving/introduction thread, perhaps with a short description of every avatar they've had :smug:.

luceafarul said:
A pity you didn't keep the thanking France ...:lol:
Yeah, that was a good one. :lol:

by name, for the regular posters

the ones that dont post much at all, i recognize from their avatar

I go by smell.

Top Bottom