How do you like the choices of Civs?

How do you like the choosen Civs?

• I like all the choosen Civs!

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • I like the current Civs, but there were some more deserving Civs that were left out.

Votes: 38 38.8%
  • Europe & the Middle East are too clustered - where are the So Amer, So Pacific & So African Civs?

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • I don't care, cuz they all will be under my boot in the end!

Votes: 14 14.3%

• Total voters
Originally posted by SoCalian
I think its implied Xen.

:lol:

edit- good un, the thread needed that option

I voted for the third option. I think that South America, Southern Africa, and Southeast Asia/South Pacific are really empty. Maybe the could add in two or three African civs and group them together with the Zulu and create an African culture group.

I'd like it, but I'm to busy defending the might and honor of Byzantium to put major effort behind pushing it....

I don't think yu can say much more about Byzantium to convince anyone, most people have already made up their minds.

I'm with ya Xen on the Bizzy,...

And... if they're not in, I'll just have to add 'em,... change the
Dutch to them and America to the Sioux (if they're not in).

Off do Byzantizzle fo shizzle ma nizzle.

PS I have no idea what I said.

More civs mean more civs i can kill, its truly that simple. as long as i can get at least 16 in a game build up till industrila age then start a World War ill be content.

I don't think yu can say much more about Byzantium to convince anyone, most people have already made up their minds.

I know- but I'm trying to convince the people at Atari to change it if the Byzantines were not part of the prigional plan- considering that they are going to do custum leader head art for scenario only leaders as well, including the Byzantine emperor (hopefully at least), it could not be incredablly hard to just cjange the back ground and cloths once the head animation is complete

But thats not all folks. some more civs I would like to see added:

Polynesia
Byzantium
Khemer
Canada
Assyria
Tibet
Maya
Souix
Scotland
Dutch
some central Africain civ ( I cant think of any)
Cuba
Sweden
Finland
Texas
California Republic (even though it only existed for a month)
Hittites
Poles
Quebec
Portugul
Inuit
Atlantis
Wales
Ireland
Goths
Venezuela
Columbia
Indonesia

I think that balances everything out quite nicely.

Quebec is not a country and never has been. When you say Canada my friend, you are saying all of Canada, Quebec included. Canada is not divisible.

But thats not all folks. some more civs I would like to see added:

Polynesia
Byzantium
Khemer
Canada
Assyria
Tibet
Maya
Souix
Scotland
Dutch
some central Africain civ ( I cant think of any)
Cuba
Sweden
Finland
Texas
California Republic (even though it only existed for a month)
Hittites
Poles
Quebec
Portugul
Inuit
Atlantis
Wales
Ireland
Goths
Venezuela
Columbia
Indonesia

I think that balances everything out quite nicely.

several of those dont qualify as real civs though

Canada
Cuba
Texas
California Republic
Quebec
Atlantis
Venezuela
Columbia
Indonesia

I dont need your anti-Byzantine sass Calgacus, and Socalian :p the Byzantines should be at the top of the list, not just second....:D

really and where was this Byantium at "Dictator":)

Originally posted by Mr. Dictator
really and where was this Byantium at "Dictator":)

what do you mean?

OHHHHH, it all makes sense now :D

I agree most with the Incas and disagree most with the Sumerians. I agree that Babylon already represents them pretty well. I don't think the civs should be chosen by location, but they should include ones from the different cultures. Just choose the greatest civs from each culture, rather than insignificant ones that are just to make or take space on a world map.

Top Bottom