1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you notify the mods about....

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Requies, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Requies

Requies Prince

about an thread which is the wrong forum?

I looked all around, but I didn't see anything which looked like mod notification.

If I'm not just missing something obvious, it'd be nice to have some sort of obvious mod alert function for posts which are in the wrong forum (of which there are a lot in the Strategy Articles and Completed Modpack fora).....

Req

2. ainwood

ainwood Consultant. Administrator

Either PM us, or click on the button that looks like this:

3. Requies

Requies Prince

Ah, ok. Thx.

I guess I did miss something obvious :p.

Req

4. Turner

Turner Deity Retired Moderator

It should be noted that you don't see the reported post function for your own threads. So if you post a thread, realize it's in the wrong forum, look at the top of that forum. You'll see the mods there. You can then click on one of our names and PM us.

It's useful to include a link when PMing. Sure, it's not that hard to find, I'm just lazy. ;) But it also ensures that we get the correct thread. Also, it's helpful to say when you've PM'd more than one moderator, as we don't see all recipients.

5. Abaddon

Abaddon Deity

i tend just to report the first person that posts in my thread as a tool to attract mod attention- didnt think of directly pming them!

6. Reno

Reno The Studio Ghibli Fanatic

It works either way. ;)